Chapter 1

"Shit.....It fucking hurts"

This was Kevin Reid's first thought upon waking up. It felt as if there was a cut on his head, hurting so badly that it seemed as if his head was about to split open.

The scene in front of him seemed like he was riding on a horse carriage. His body continued to bounce up and down along with the carriage's movement, impacting his wound. It was so painful that Kevin inadvertently cursed.

"Awww.Fuck"

Grabbing his head again and opening his eyes, he surveyed his surroundings.

What filled his vision were walls formed from hollowed planks. There were also quite a few fair-haired and blue-eyed youths sitting around him with their eyes closed as they rested. However, none of them glanced in his direction.

He seemed to be lying down on the floor. Feeling the ice-cold ground underneath him, Kevin had a felling that his body would not be able to bear lying down any longer, or he would probably catch a cold. He hurriedly struggled to get up.

At that moment, he felt a sharp pain lancing through his head.

The pain arrived suddenly, and brought many strange memories along with it. Kevin's eyes rolled back as he fainted.

"Hi! Leylin! Wake up…."

Kevin heard this sound in his daze, and couldn't help but open his eyes.

"Have I reincarnated?" Kevin was beyond confused, added with his headache it was torturous for him to think straight.

He was a Science student at the top of college, He was a pretty antisocial person, and sometimes it was recognized as his arrogance. One day by mistake he offended the renowned Playboy of the college Drake Henry , son of a board member. Angered by Kevin arrogance he got some thugs to beat him up, They surrounded him on his way home on the streets. Kevin was no pushover himself and retaliated, one thing lead to another and at last Drake pulled a Gun and in the heat of the moment shot Kevin.

It was impossible to dodge, Kevin was shot, But beyond angered he still didn't register the pain, he jumped at Drake, grabbed him and jumped before a Truck, killing both of them in the process.

"Sigh..... I died for such a dumb thing " Kevin was surprised at his own stupidity, He let anger get to him and ruin himself, for a man that claim to follow rationality he was quite an hypocrite there.

Kevin sat down trying to organise the new memories in his mind, Kevin gained some insight about his body and this world.

This was a realm similar to the European Middle Ages. A mysterious force also existed.

His current body was originally called Leylin Farlier, a son of a minor noble. As he had been tested to have the gift to become a Magus, his father, Viscount John Farlier, had pulled strings to allow him to become a Magus Apprentice. At the moment, he was on the horse carriage travelling towards a magus academy.

"WTF.... I reincarnated in Warlock of the Magus World, I.....I  am Leylin" Kevin was beyond shocked and excited, He may be a model student but he loves reading novel, especially Warlock of the Magus World, Leylin Farlier was his favorite fictional character of all time.

His love for this Novel was intense, At one point he even wanted to get his Uncle who is a director to make a Series on it. He failed obviously but one can see his love for WMW.

He looked up and saw that the one who had woken him up was a large, male youth.

He had thick eyebrows and large eyes, a tall and straight nose, and sparkling gold hair. Although his face was somewhat young and tender, his body was sturdy and well muscled, looking extremely manly.