Episode 1- ONCE AND FUTURE THING

In the high school hallway Beast boy and Terra looked at each other. She was facing away from him. Terra turned around to face him.

"Things change, Beast boy. The girl you want me to be is just a memory." She said.

Terra and Beast boy looked at each other as his communicator rang. Beast boy pulled it out of his pocket reluctantly.

"Come in Beast boy. We need your help." Robin said.
Beast boy put the communicator back in his pocket. He looked back at Terra and said "Come with me."
Terra shook her head.

"You go. You're the Teen Titan. That's who you are. That's not me, I'm not a hero. I'm just a girl with a geometry test next period and I haven't studied."
School bell rang. She walked away from Beast boy and disappeared into the crowd. Beast boy speaks into his Titans communicator.

"Beast boy to Robin. I'm on my way. Over." Beast boy said into his Titans communicator.
He ran down the hallway into white light.
Five years Beast boy knew she was right. Things had changed. Starfire and Robin got together. The years went by and he thought he thought the Titans had faced the worst. He was wrong.
A battle raged between the Justice League, Titans and Darkseid's forces. The sky of Jump city was blood red. Thousands of parademons flew around destroying anyone in their path. The parademons were green demonic creatures with soulless orange eyes.

The Titans were older. Raven, Beast boy and a new member Geo-force were fighting the threat in the sky. Raven was dressed in white, using her powers black tendrils flew out from her cape. They ripped through the parademons' flesh. Beast boy was in pterodactyl form bit a head off a parademon. Geo-force hovered on a rock. He wore a yellow uniform crushing the Parademons' bodies with rocks.
On the ground Superman and Darkseid brawled. Cyborg stood off to the side blasting Parademons with his sonic cannons. Cyborg looked like the version portrayed in the syndercut.

The blows from Superman and Darkseid's fight sent shockwaves through out the city. The biggest of them was when Superman sent Darkseid into the air with an uppercut. As that was going on Cyborg transformed his hands into sonic cannons and blasted Darkseid in midair. Darkseid fell to the ground unconscious. He groaned in pain.
On a rooftop a badly bruised and bleeding Nightwing struggled to get up. He had a sleek black costume with a bird emblem in the center. His hair was short and black. Slade walked out of dust forwards him wearing an orange and black military body armor and his classic face mask. It covered half of his face.

"Well old friend, it's been quite the battle." Slade said tauntingly.
Nightwing struggled to get up. Blood dripped from his chin. Slade picked him up with one hand by his hair and unsheathed his sword. Starfire flew out of the sky and punched him. She wore her original 80's purple costume and has long curly red hair.

"Stay away from him!" She screamed.
Slade got back up and picked up his sword. His mask was slightly cracked. He pulled his gun on Starfire and fired a couple of shots at her skin. The bullets bounced off her as she flew towards him blasting the gun out of his hand with an energy blast. As she got close to the villain Slade stabbed her with his sword.

"Starfire!" Nightwing screamed.
Starfire groaned in pain.

"How?" She asked Slade.

"My blade is dipped in Nth metal. Do you feel your life slipping away princess?" He said.

Starfire eyes glowed green. She blasted Slade back with her laservison. Slade's sword landed by Nightwing. Starfire's eyes started to flicker back to normal as Slade yelled out in pain. His body flying back to the other side of the roof. His chest was bleeding. Nightwing crawled over to Starfire's side and lifted her head up gently.

"Star, stay with me!"
Starfire looked at him in horror and then acceptance. She petted his face with blood dripping from her lips. Nightwing took off his mask and began to weep on her.