2] 𝔇𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 18+

TW: alcohol, sexual intercourse, female dom, very slight bondage, dirty talk, masturbation, fingering.

"Shit." You cursed. You pushed Armin and quickly stood up, covering his dick, which was still out. Armin's eyes were widened with guilt and embarrassment. He was a goodie-two-shoes, not some guy who was willing to get sucked off in the middle of a hallway at school. Armin quickly zipped his pants up and turned around, hoping that howver passed wouldn't recognize him.

Connie walked passed the hallway, waving to you and Armin; seemingly clueless as he smiled. Thank God it wasn't anyone smart. You thought as you released a relieved sigh. "That was close." You said, turning back to Armin. "Too close." He added.

The next day, you received a message from Armin it said, "Hey y/n, would you like to come to my place? I bought some wine but it's far too much for me." He placed a little smiley face at the end of the text. Sneaky. "Sure." You replied, then started getting changed. You were well aware it'd be more than a mere sitting with alcohol, so you wore your favorite black lingerie set.

Upon knocking on Armin's door, you found the man standing at the doorway, charmingly leading you inside with his hand. "Have a seat." He said opening one of the dining room chairs. He pulled a wine glass and carefully poured the expensive-looking wine. "Tell me if you want more, okay?" He said, a pretty smile plastered on his perfect face.

The dining room was dark, dim lights barely lighting the place. Lust lingering throughout the atmosphere. Once Armin sat down, the two of you started talking. You'd gotten to know quite a bit about Armin, he was a sweet guy who loved the ocean. He had real passions and dreams he wanted to pursue. Nothing, no one you'd ever met was anything like him. In a way, that's what kept you intrigued, interested. Even the first date when he brought you to the bar was much different than any other date you'd ever been on. Everything felt so real while conversing with him.

After a few more drinks and a little more conversation, your pulsing urge to have Armin was growing uncontrollable. You looked at him, taking a deep look into his bright blue eyes, then grinned. "I like you. Have I ever told you that?" You told him, grabbing his hand and folding it into both of your own. "No, you haven't." He replied in a tone that only came out when he was drunk.

"I don't like the attitude, Armin." You said, getting up from your chair and walking closer to him.

"Then punish me." He said in a such a calm tone, it almost made you think he was joking.

You walked into his room, a place that was quite familiar, and stripped, revealing your beautiful black-laced lingerie hugging your body. Armin propped up on the bed, slowly and teasingly unbuttoning his shirt. You walked over to him again, catching him stare at your entrancing figure. "Like what you see?" You teased before straddling his hips. You leaned down, maintaining eye contact with him.

"Yeah, I do." He said before pulling you into a kiss. His lips pressed against yours as a tint of neediness wavered through his touch. Kissing him always made you forget that he wasn't yours. The way his tongue danced in almost perfect-sync with yours could almost make you want him for yourself and no one else.