○Chapter 1: Halloween Break○

"Be safe for Halloween Break, and have a fun break!"
Many students poured out of classrooms and out of the school all of them trying to get out as soon as they can even if it meant trampling over someone.
Toby was no exception to it, but using a trick he managed to get out of the building with only a few bruises and a pain on the back of his ankle from someone trying to trip him.
He took a minute to fix his shoe as he pulled out his phone, getting on Discord,"Pick up.", Toby put his ear buds in, flipping off the school as that would be the last time he would be back at this school or at any school.
"Toby?"
He looked back at his phone and saw Aimsey had picked up,"Oh, Aimsey! Today was the last day of school and I wanna get a Halloween Special ready as Halloween is in two days!", Aimsey smiled,"Good point, want me to add the others to make a plan?", "Yep!", Toby jumped on the bus and sat on the bus as more call icons popped up on his phone screen.
"Hey guys!"
"Hello, Toby! My friend!"
"So, what's the plan boss man for Halloween?", Toby looked up to check how far his stop was,"My mother and I are going out and getting Pumpkins for Halloween, so why not do a stream about who can crave the best Pumpkin?", "Sounds good! We can also make it a Q&A!", "Billzo you genius!", Billzo leaned back in his chair,"Of course I am! As a Bisexual man.", they laughed as Toby got off his stop and headed to his place,"Oh, and Ranboo are your parents okay with you staying with me?", "Yep. They're okay with it, just making sure I have everything.", Tommy held up his hand and gave a thumbs up,"I'll be down soon as I can as well, Boss Man!", Toby entered his house, taking his school shoes off,"Well, I gtg for now but see you all soon!", they all said bye as they each disconnected from the call.
Toby put his uniform, school bag and shoes on the pile of stuff to burn,"Okay! Mom, I'm ready to go Pumpkin Shopping!", "Alright!", Toby ran out of the office as he grabbed a list of things he would need for this video.

~

The store was buzzing with people, some people getting last minute shopping done for Halloween.
Toby's mom was checking out the stuff they needed as Toby was keeping updates on Ranboo and his stay here.
"What the-?"
As Toby went to help carry, he noticed something was stuck to the bottom of his shoe, he got it off and noticed it was a wanted man poster, though he tossed it aside and helped his mom carry a few things.