Part 2 || Call me ||

"Thanks" I thank ash with a smile.
"see ya around?" He asks looking over at me. "Yeah" I nod and stand to walk away. Walking inside and over to the counter that's covered in different bottles of alcoholic drinks, i hand to swerve past the wasted teens as they dance and mess around. I grab a red solo cup and fill it up with some random bottle that was hiding behind a bottle of Smirnoff  Vodka. I gulp down the beverage and look up too see Gia making her way towards me. I've known Gia for a while. You see i met Rue when she was sitting on Fez's couch buying some weed. We talked for a while and she eventually introduced me to Gia my bow best friend. "Hi y/n, You look so good!" Gia compliments me. "Hey Gia, Thanks so much your look amazing!" We pull each other into a tight embrace and let go after a minute.

———————————————-
I woke up at 11:23am to my front door being slammed shut. My parents must have left. Lifting the blankets off of my body i throw my legs over the side of the bed and stand up on the cold oak floor. I pick up my phone and head towards my bedroom door and open it, stepping into the hallway. I walk into the kitchen and get breakfast when all of a sudden i get a message on my phone.
———————————-
Rue 🍃
U wanna meet up?
                          yeah ofc!
I'll be there in a few
                         ok cya <3
————————————
I turn off my phone and head back to my room to get ready to hang out with Rue. I open my closet and pull out black leggings, white cropped tank top and a light brown jumper. I open my bathroom door and get changed into my outfit. Quickly i put on my makeup and put my money in my pocket.
————————————
     Rue 🍃
I'm outside rn!
              ok i'm coming now
————————————-
I walk to my front door and open it licking it behind me as i leave the house. "Hey y/n!" Rue yell over to me as i pick up my bike and line it up beside hers. "Hi Rue, where do ya wanna go?" I ask the girl beside me.
"First let's make a little stop" Rue says as she starts to ride off.
"Aye wait for me Rue!"

——————————————-
As Rue stops her bike i look around and take in my surroundings. We're outside Fez's gas station. Rues clearly here for drugs oml. "Let's go!" She enthusiastically says taking me out of thought. I lean my bike up against the wall and follow after her as she walks through the door pushing it open.
"Ayo Fez, Ash in the back?" Rue questions Fez. "Yeah he's back there." He confirmed as Rue immediately walked to the fridge doors. "Hi Fez, what's up?" I greet him kindly.
"Hey Y/n, nothin much just the usual." Fez replies smiling at me.
I smile back at him and head to the fridge door. "You coming?" Rue asks as she walks through the door. "Yeah i'm coming."
We walk into the small room that's filled with a table, couch and tattoo char thingy. "Hey ashtray, you got the usual?" Rue asks. "Yeah one sec." He stands up and walks passed us and reaches into his backpack that was sitting in the tattoo chair.  Ash pulls out a small plastic bag with white pulls in it. "$20" He simply says. Rue pulls $20 out of her pocket and hands it to him. Ashtray hands her the small bag with two pills in it.  "Thankyou." She smiles at the bag. Rue walks out through the door and waits for me outside. "We meet again." He smiles and walks up to me. "Hey ash." I smile at him. "You know i never got your name at the party?" Ashtray states. "I'm Y/n." I answer him. "Ooh pretty name for a pretty person." I smile wider at his comment and he smirks at me. "Can i get your number?" Ash asks me. "Yeah sure give me your phone." I nod. Ash pulls out his phone and hands it to as i put in my number.
"How bout you call me later ash." I start to walk towards the fridge door.
"Trust me i will gorgeous." Ash shouts to me as i leave.

|||Next chapter will be up around 12pm tomorrow|||