Part 1

Y/n Demita:

Age: 15Sexuality: Straight Story: Born and Raised in America, You  Live with Abusive father

Age: 15
Sexuality: Straight
Story: Born and Raised in America, You  Live with Abusive father. Your Mother died when You was 13 and Your dad blames her death on you. Jayla and You have been Friends for alomst 3 years but she dosent k ow about your father.

Yn's Pov:
(Jaylas text is bold)

                               Jayla 😍💦
                           _____________

HEY BB 💓
                                                     Hey love😍

You coming over?
                                                  I mean sure

OK! ILL BE THERE IN 10!
                                                           Okkkk

You smile at your phone before putting it down to go pack your bags knowing you would stay the night. You pack some cute outfits and swimmers. After you finish getting all your accessories you hear a car pull up out the front. Peaking through your window you see jaylas car and you run out of your room and down your carpet stairs. As you were about to make it your dad yells "Where tf do you think your going"
" to a friends for a while" you say calmly back.

Your out the door walking towards the black car smiling brightly. You open the door feeling the cold air-conditioning brush against you. "Heyyy pretti" Jayla says smiling " Hey bae" you say back kissing her cheek. You hop in the car turning around to see the twins and daelo in the car. "Hey boys" you say softly. "What do you want" javon replied. you roll your eyes at his nasty comment. "Do yous want Maccas" Jayla says getting my attention. "Yesss" The boys in thr back say. "Sure thanks" You say kindly not trying to sound greedy.
"Do you boys have money bc im not paying for you"  "No" they all say.
"Well wait in the car"  "omg jayla you suck" they all say with a angry tone.

We get inside and jayla goes to the bathroom so i order mine "Can i please have 4 frozen cokes please" A few minutes later your order comes out and you pay for it and leave. You make it to the car and see the boys on their phones. "I got you frozen cokes of you want them" you say. "good" They reply whilst snatching them from the holders. "thanks yn" your hear and spin around as you see daelo smiling at you. You smile back. Jayla gets back and starts to drive again.