Part 2

We make it to the waltons house. We walk up to the Door whilst jayla follows you closely and the boys really far behind. Jayla opens the door and yells out to her parent that im here. "Hello yn" her parents say. i smile back and the walk up the stairs to jaylas room and flop down on her large queen bed. She flops down next to me qnd smiles. Jaylas 17 but still my bestfriend.

"Wanna go live" she says "Yessss" i say back to her all excited. We go and set the phone up infront of the window. "Ok here we go" She says while clicking live.  After a few minutes we start talking to the live "Hey guys, hows your day been" Jayla says. the comments go crazy.

Omg is that your gf!
OMGGG!
Shes so pretty.
Wow amazing
Is she single.

"No guys this is my bestfriend" she says while her smile fades. She looks away hoping i didnt see it but i did. she looks back at me and i grab her face giving her a kiss. We laugh heaps and look at the live. "Guys dont edit that, we were joking" She says trying to catch her breath from laughing so hard. We kept the live going for a while untill javon and jaden came barging in. "Helloooo" Jaden says making me and jayla laugh. Jaden comes and reads some comments. "Omg its jadennn" he says while skipping around the room.

I stand up showing the live my fit.

                             (The fit)Your bottom was sore from sitting down on the hard floor so you go and sit on the bed

                             (The fit)
Your bottom was sore from sitting down on the hard floor so you go and sit on the bed. Jaden comes and sits down next to you. Then he puts his head in your lap and lays down between your legs. You smile because he was never nice to you. Jaden was scrolling through tik tok still laying in your lap, Your playing with his dark brown hair. You see him smile as you started braiding his hair. "Yn the live wants to know if your single"Jayla says while spinning around to face you. Jaden looks up at you while you answer "No, sorry" Jaden sits up and looks at you with a disappointed expression on his face. "Im dating jayla" You say. "Yeah" she agrees with you. Jaden lays back down letting you fiddle with his hair again.

After a while it was 5pm so we decided to go get dinner. Jayla drove us and Jaden sat in the front. Me and javon were in the back i was sitting facing him and be was sitting facing me. We were watching Each other untill he moved and sat between my legs like Jaden did earlier. He layed down because he was tired and i just played with his fingers because he has short hair. We finally Arrived and jumped out of the car. We walked inside looking at all the decorations in the restaurant.
I sat down next to Jayla and the Boys sat down on the other side. A  lady came to take our order and looked at the boys and smiled "What would you like to order" She said softly. "Just a coke for me please" Jayla replies.
"wasn't asking you bitch" The waiter says rudely. I stand up and Wack her hard in the nose. We finish eating dinner and go home. My hand has bruises on them and cuts, Jaden asked if he could help but i chose jayla to help instead because i had a feeling jaden would put sanitiser in my cuts. " Hey jayla" I say "Yes babe" She replies sweetly "whens desert" i ask curiously "soon i think, ill just go check" and she leaves. As she leaves jaden walks in "Yo jayla, oh wheres jayla" he asks looking around the room. "She went downstairs why?" i look up from my phone to see jaden without a top. I pretend to spew as he rolls his eyes. "Shut up dumb bitch" he says whilst walking out the door. "Kids desert ready" Jessica ( Jaylas + the others mum) calls out from below the Stairs.

I open my door to see javon and jaden standing outside of it. "Uhh hello" i say slightly confused. "Oh we were gonna tell you deserts ready"  " ok thanks"  i say back  while walking past them leaving both of them standing there. I walk down the stairs and jayla comes and gives me a hug. "Come on we gotta get a good seat" She says as she pulls my arm to the table. We ended up getting a seat next to each other but Jaden was next to me. "Hey Yn you should past the Chocolate topping" he stated. "Mhm let me think... No" I spat back at him. "Fine ill get it myself" As he says that he leans over you and slips almost landing on you but he stops himself by putting his hands on your inner thigh. You gasped. "Jaden get off me" You yell. "Oh shut up i slipped" he pushed your shoulder while rolling his eyes.