🦊ᴠᴏʟᴘɪɴᴀ🦊

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Kalianna exits her family car to see Giselle waiting for her.

The girls waved at each other and began to walk up the steps of their school and overheard Rose talking to Juleka.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose told Juleka.

Kalianna raised an eyebrow as she and Giselle began to enter the school.

"Ugh, why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?!" Chloé says as she walked with Sabrina, who was carrying her books.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Spielberg himself!" Nino told Kim and Max.

"Who's Lila?" Kalianna asked her best friend.

"Some Italian transfer that came here a few days ago when you were sick. She's been going around telling everybody all these things about how Jagged wrote a song about her, she knows all the Hollywood producers, blah, blah, blah." Giselle rolled her eyes.

"That's cool," Kalianna praised.

"Yeah right, that girl is a total liar," Giselle reveals.

"What?! Why would you say that?" Kalianna inquired.

"She came up to me yesterday and told me that she knew some famous TikTokers like Addison Rae, Bella Poarch, Charli D'Amelio, etcetera. And then she had the nerve to say since I'm such a small TikToker maybe she could reach out to one of them and ask them to collab with me!"

"What? And what did you say back?" Kalianna probed.

"I wanted to curse that girl out but I just decided to be the bigger person and walk away. I already danced to several famous TikToker dance trends cause of the game show The Challenge two weeks ago. I don't need her." Giselle says.

"Oh yeah, about that, I can't believe you won the whole thing!" Kalianna grins at Giselle.

"I know right? Nino and I tried our hardest, but in the end, my hard work paid off," Giselle says proudly, putting her hands on her hips.

"But back to this Lila chick, that's not nice about what she said to you. And you're not that small! You've got like 4 million followers now. Who does she think she is?" Kalianna put her hands on her hips and frowned.

"I think she's tryna be Adrien's girlfriend," Giselle pointed upwards. "That's what she's tryna be."

"Huh?" Kalianna looked in the direction Giselle was pointing and gasped at what she saw on the second floor.

It was this Lila girl getting touchy with Adrien!

"Why's she touching him like that? Can't she see he's uncomfortable?" Kalianna clenched her fists. "But I still don't understand why you think she's a liar." She looked at Giselle.