('.')

Hey guys I'm sorry if you're expecting a quote/poem but this isn't that it's a note from me. Go ahead and skip it but I really want to tell you guys something important:

I'll always be there for anyone who needs me, I'll always be there lending a helping hand or a listening ear. Because I know what it feels like to believe that no one cares. I know what it's like to feel alone, suffocated in my own thoughts. I know how one person can change someone's life. I'm here for anyone that needs me, just to prove that compassion still exists. I'm here for you.

~~~~~

You don't need to Vote or even Comment on this... I just wanted you guys to know that I'm here for you. No matter what I'll love you guys no matter what please if you feel sad/angry/depressed/etc. just message me. I'm not fishing for any attention so please don't assume that I am, but I just self-harmed and I don't want anyone to feel like I do; So if your thinking about doing that please message me. If you're contemplating suicide, please don't it may seem like no one's there for you but they are. And if you don't feel that way then sweetheart do something to get you're mind onto something else like writing stories/reading books/singing/drawing/video games/decorating something such as your room or your bathroom/etc. just do something to draw your mind away from those things. Just do something that keeps your mind busy and don't think about anything like that.

Someone out there loves you...

I Love You.

<3