4. bad boy cetral

A D D I L Y N

A week. I haven't talked to Harry for a whole week.

After the whole daddy crap I decided to avoid all conact with him.

This past week I would find him staring at me during class making me cringe in my seat. I am absolutly discusted with my actions. im a good gril after all, or at least i thought I was.

"Addy" a loud voice woke me from my dazed thoughts.

"ADDY" I lifted my head from my desk to see Farren lightly giggle.

"y-yea" I yawned.

"didnt get much sleep did ya babe" she grinned.

yeah I didn't get any sleep 'cause oh yeah I got fingered by my English teacher and was forced to call him daddy. I'm totally disgusted in myslef but I've been staying up all night for the past week critisizing my actions, I come to school every day and act like im fine when I feel like a whore. But dont worry im just gonna blam it all on sleep, 'cause isnt that what everyone does?

"yeah sleep" I mumbled looking over to see her roll her ocean blue eyes playfully.

The final bell rang signalling for this dreadfull day to be over.

Farren and I packed up our belongings and approched the classroom door when I heard that much to firmiliar voice calling me.

"Addilyn darling, stay behind won't you, we need to talk" he rasped sending endless shills down my spine.

"Aww maybe we could hang out another time Addy, bye babe" she winked and skipped out of the classroom.

"Thank god that whores outta my sight" he scoffed.

Is he being serious right now?

i mumbled a few unholy words as I approched his wooden desk with a scowl.

"What can u help you with mr.styles?" I said blankly.

"First off, call me harry or better yet daddy, secondly, you can help me with a lot of things my dear" he smirked and gave me a seductive wink.

"And thirdly, whats wrong baby?"

"nothing" is all I managed to mumbled while looking down at my shiny shoes.

"it doesnt seem like nothing baby girl, tell me whats bothering you" he frowned as he leaned against his desk, crossing his arms, waiting for a response.

"i just feel so dirty because of what we did mr.st- Harry" i whimpered as I corrected myself.

"its ok darling, but if you want to get a goo- i mean great mark i expect for you to pleassure your daddy" he said making sure to correct himself.

"yes daddy"

"now get on those pretty little knees of yours and suck daddys cock baby" he smirked.

i shouldve expected this. he didnt even care.

he didnt care about why i was upset, that i was clearly uncomfortable with this situation, he didn't even bother to speak politely about Farren and he clearly is blind to the fact that I'm in the dark when it comes to sucking a cock.

But i needed this grade.
I reeeeally needed this grade. My parents wouldn't wait a minute when it comes to my grades, they would punish me if I didn't do well.

i slowly got on my knees and grasped his growing bulge. i hesitantly unzipped his black jeans sliding them down his muscular legs. i tugged on his boxers freeing his throbbing erection causing it to slap against his belly.