Chappie 5 1/2- My Mother Teaches Me Bullfighting, Part 1

"Grover, what is going on?!" screamed the students.

"Uh..." Grover stammered.

"Wait, my best friend is half donkey?" questioned Percy.

"Not donkey! GOAT! Half-GOAT!" yelled Grover, offended.

"My best friend is a half-goat?!"

"I wish my best friend was a half-goat," said Noah. Kaitlyn punched him.

"Now now, calm down, everyone." Said Star. "Everything will be explained in the book. Now if you could, Annabeth, please continue reading the book."

"Uh, okay, then." Annabeth opened the book and started to read.

"My mother teaches me bullfighting," Annabeth read.

"Bullfighting?" Sally thought out loud.

"Cool! Mom, can you teach me bullfighting?" Noah eagerly asked his mom. His mom punched him.

"Hey, I like your mom." Said Kaitlyn to Noah.

"We tore through the night along dark country roads. Wind slammed against the Camaro. Rain lashed the windshield. I didn't know how my mom could see anything, but she kept her foot on the gas."

"Lmao, your mom knows how to drive." Approved the Ares kids.

"Can I do that?!" you know who said that. The person who said that received another gift- a punch- from his best friend.

"Every time there was a flash of lightning, I looked at Grover sitting next to me in the backseat and I wondered if I'd gone insane, or if he was wearing some kind of shag-carpet pants. But, no, the smell was one I remembered from kindergarten field trips to the petting zoo-lanolin, like from wool. The smell of a wet barnyard animal."

Grover got really offended. Everyone laughed at his face.

"All I could think to say was..."I am your friend."

"Yes Percy, I am your best friend." Grover said.

"Yes, and Kaitlyn in my best friend." Said Noah.

"Urn..."Goat!" he cried. "What?" "I'm a goat from the waist down."

"You just said it didn't matter." said Percy.

Everyone laughed.

"Blaa-ha-ha..."So you admit there was a Mrs. Dodds!" "Of course." "Then why—"...Whatever was chasing us was still on our trail.

"Okay, the interaction is funny," said Alia, "But what is that thing chasing the car?"

"Idk," everyone shrugged.

"Percy,"..."Just the Lord of the Dead and a few of his blood-thirstiest minions."

"What?!" the demigods gasped. Why would Hades be chasing a random demigod?

"Grover!" "Sorry, Mrs. Jackson. Could you drive faster, please?"

"Yes, please drive faster." Said Mrs. Winter.