Chapter 1

" Oh My Gosh! I'm so tired and exaughsted " I said waking up this morning smelling breakfast. Got dressed walked straight downstairs seeing my boyfriend Aidrenne making omelets with veggies in them (yes I do like my food healthy.) "Good morning babe" I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek. " Good morning honey I hope your hungry'', he said with a smile. I took a long deep breath, " I really am" I walked to the table waiting for my food. We sat down and ate for a minute until we got interrupted by a knock on the door, and of course, it was his home boys trey and Juan. " What up man," Aidrenne said doing their little secret hand shake. "What up? Are you hitting up the trap house today or nah?" Juan said. He looked at me then looked back at Juan, "Nah man I'm going to chill with my girl today." I smiled hard, red cheeks and everything. "Actually babe you can go I'm going to hang out with my girls today" "Are you sure babe?" He looked at me indistinctively." Yea go ahead, just be safe ok?" I said vigilant. "Love you." He kissed me and left with the boys. " "Love you too" I heard my phone ringing in my room, so I ran up the steps and it was John calling me. I rolled my eyes and let it ring, we use to talk when I was dating Aidrenne. I felt bad and stupid for cheating on him so I ended things between us and now he just perpetually calls me. John was Aidrennes' older brother. Aidrenne knew I cheated on him with John and yes he was pissed, but he still loved me and wanted to stay with me but just doesn't trust me as much, which Is totally understandable. But anyways I went into my closet, put my Air Force ones on and wen to my home girl Desirae house " What's up girl?" She opens the door and let me in. "Nothing girl what do you want to do today?" Actually I was going to go to the mall with Daeja and Monique, want to come?" Sure are we driving your car or mines?? I asked. We can drive mines." Desirae has a 2014 Chev Spark. Its so tiny and cute.