Softcore Continued....

He then slowly thrusts his hips all the way deep into your hole. He moans, "Ughhh oh yeeaaaa you're so tight, you're going to make me cum quick." He goes in and out with his warm cock. It feels like there's a bonfire lighting up in your hole from the friction but you didn't care because you were enjoying every second of it. He made a sort of cup from his hand and brought it to your mouth and tells you to spit. You spit into his hand and he also spat. He rubs both your spit onto his cock and enters your hole again. It felt so much better with a smooth cock. He fucks you so hard, you  couldn't help but scream in pleasure. He turns you over and asks if you had any "toys". You say, "maybe...". He opened the drawer next to the bed and there were all sorts of toys he wanted to try on you. He takes a gag ball and ties it around your head, then places the ball in your mouth. He takes a butt plug that vibrates and puts it into his pink butthole. He begins to fuck you again and you couldn't help yourself but your legs were up in the air because of him. He kisses you and fucks you at the same time, making the sexiest moaning sounds you could ever hear. He thrusted his hips one more time and you feel his cum rushing deeper and deeper into your cavern. It felt like it was a hose being turned on in there. He pulled out his cock and your entry point was left open and huge. His cum was dripping out of your crater and into his mouth, he took that cum and spit it all into your throat. You swallow all of it and didn't have one inch of regret. You knew the moment you laid your eyes on him, he was the one that could bring you the greatest deals of pleasure ever.