Chapter 3

Oswald's POV

I finally got my arms back and now I can steel Mickey's journal so that I can know he has a crush on Minnie!

I was sitting on the boxes waiting till it's midnight. I got bored and went to fell asleep.

Every time I fell asleep I kept thinking of (Y/N) in my dreams like I have a crush on her.

Am I?

Time skip

I woke up wanting to know what time it is. I got up and went to find a clock when I noticed it's 11:50pm. (Y/N) will be here any minute.

I walk around when I walk pass a mirror, until I stop and walk backwards taking another look at the mirror when I noticed that I became a human!

I ran to find Mickey and the others when I found them in the office.

They were complaining about being human when Mickey spotted me.

"Oswald you too!?" he shouted,

I heard footsteps coming when I turn around, noticing that (Y/N) is standing there shocked.

"(Y-Y/N) your here!" I said panicking,

"I know, why are you guys human?" she replied with a confused face,

"*gasp* Maybe one of us in love which makes us all human!" Minnie explained,

"Common Minnie only an animatronic would fall in love with a human." Daisy said,

Everyone froze and their eyes where on me and (Y/N).

"Oswald are you in love with (Y/N)?" Goofy asked,

My voice left me when Goofy ask that question. Do I really love (Y/N)?

I took a deep breath and I told (Y/N),

"(Y/N) there's something that I need to tell you, I-I first love you when we first met."

She blushes and she replied,

"Oswald I-I...."