The Day She Died

Her Name Was Kylah. She Thought She Had It All. Until The Day She Died. She Was Always Sad And Cold, But Everyone Saw Something Different. She Showed People The Happy Side Of Her, But They Had No Idea She Was Always Sad When She Was Alone. She Was In A Relationship With Manny For About Two Years Before She Died. She Thought They Had The Perfect Relationship And That He Was In Love With Her. Kylah Had The Life Everyone Wanted, She Could Get What She Wanted And Had People That Loved Her.
Kylah Had No Idea That Her Day To Leave This Earth Was Approaching. She Cried Everyday And Nobody Ever Asked Why Or Wanted To Listen To Her. Not Even Her Boyfriend, Avoiding Her Phone Calls And Seeing Her. His Little Sister Told Her Things That Her Brother Wasn't Even Saying. Everything That Was Going On In Her Life, She Couldn't Handle And All Of The Stuff Her Boyfriend's Sister Was Saying Was The Icing On The Cake. She Couldn't Hold Everything In Anymore. Before She Killed Herself , She Wrote A Letter To Her Family & Manny. It Reads "I'm Sorry I Couldn't Be Who You Wanted Me To Be. You Don't Have To Worry About Me Being In Your Life Anymore. Thought You Cared About Me, But I Guess Not! Goodbye."
*POW*
She Left ......
When Kylah Died , The Whole World Changed. Her Parents & Her Friends Were Devastated, They Were All In Disbelief! Everyone Thought She Loved The Life She Had, But They Thought Wrong. The One Who Took Her Death The Hardest Was Manny & His Sister. They Thought Her Death Was Their Fault And That They Didn't Mean Anything By It. But The Thing Is ... She Had To Take Her Life So They Would Realize How Unhappy She Was. She Had No Other Choice, But To End It All. Kylah Would've Never Thought She Would Do What She Did. The Day Of Her Funeral Was The Week After Her Suicide. Everyone Was Saying That They Wouldn't Be Able To See Her In A Casket Knowing She Killed Herself, Not Saying Because They Hated Her, But Because They Loved Her.
The Day Of Her Funeral Was Here And Everyone Is Petrified Of Seeing Her. Her Mom Was Very Emotional At The Funeral. It Took Her To Leave This Earth For Everyone To Care. But Everyone Showing That They Care Now Won't Bring Her Back. The Hour Has Come To View The Body And Most People Wouldn't Get Out Of Their Seats To See Her. They Couldn't Handle Her Death. The Church Seats Were So Full, People Were Outside. I Guess People Really Did Care, She Just Didn't See It Or They Had A Hard Way Of Showing It.
It Was Time For The Burial And Everyone Was In Tears. The Family Buried Her In The Cemetery Behind The Church She Has Been At Since She Was Two Years Old. The Burial Lasted About 30-45 Minutes. And The Day Seemed So Long And Dreary Without Her. A Week Later, People Tried To Cope With Her Death, They Just Didn't Know How Though. It Was Very Devastating How And Why She Died, But It Was For A Reason. It Was A Purpose Behind Her Death, It Wasn't Because People Didn't Care, It Was Just In God's Plan.
Eleven Months Has Passed & The Year Anniversary Of Her Suicide Is Approaching. Everyone Was Still Pretty Shocked At What She Did & Why She Did It. Manny & His Sister Is Still Taking It Pretty Hard, They Didn't Even Go To Her Funeral. The School Had A Balloon Release The Week Of The Funeral & Decided To Have Another One On The One-Year Anniversary.
The Day Has Come For The Balloon Release. "A Year Ago Today, We Lost A Wonderful Friend, Sister, & Person," Said Mrs. Smith, The Principal, "She Will Always Be Missed. She Had The Most Beautiful Smile & Loved All Of Her Friends & Family." Her Classmate Arianne Sung "I Will Always Love You" By Whitney Houston & Played Her Favorite Sad Songs, Then They Released The Blue Balloons , Because Blue Was Her Favorite Color, & Watched Them As They Disappeared Into The Clouds While Tears Came Flowing Down Their Sad Little Faces. Afterwards, The Students Went To Class & Went On With The Rest Of Their Lives. Most Of Her Friends Went To Mrs. Smith's Office Asking If They Could Keep Kylah Inside Of The School, Not Physically, But Visually. Mrs. Smith Had No Problem With That, So Kylah's Friends Got Some Of Her Recent Pictures & Made A HUGE Bulletin Board In The Hallway, So The Classmates Can Walk By Her & See Her Everyday. Everyone Loved What Kylah's Friends Did For Them & For Her. Now, They Don't Have To Be Sad When They See Her Face, They Can Now Smile When They See Hers.