The curse

A furious roar escaped from the sky as angry as a charging bull booming and rumbling;the ground seemed to shake as my heart raced faster and faster.I ran into the town hall for shelter as the sky laughed with bright but dangerous colours.I slammed the hall door as it towered over me "hello."
An unfamiliar voice let out boldly.
"Ive came here for shelter"
I muttered nervously.
The hall lights started flickering as the mysterious figure came out of the shadows and got closer and closer...
An icy cold hand of fear held me hostage in a tight iron grip as my body let out a small shiver.
In the blink of an eye the next thing I know someone's cold strong hands was holding my arm in a tight grip.It felt like a thousand needles pricking my pale skin and fear welcomed me and swallowed me whole.His hair was long and blonde and his bold blue eyes pierced my skin,As I gazed upon him I came to the realisation that he had no clothes on:this was a common thing in men as they wanted to show their masculinity but it made me uncomfortable to the point where I couldn't bare it anymore!I slapped him and ran away straight down the muddy hill now suffocated with water from the storm and I ran and ran until I found a mysterious pond calling out a piercing melody.The melody sounded some what relaxing like I could capture it and lock it in a music box but at the same time it sounded like a song that appears in my nightmares.I decided to go closer to the unknown melody to get a closer look.Who would be in a pond in the middle of a raging storm?As I got closer to the voice I could here the trees whipping it's fragile dead branches in the roaring wind the pond created a whirlpool and a woman like fish arose.Her skin was as pale as snow with red dripping down the corner of her mouth decorating her lips to a dark red clashing with her skin.She was hideous!
I ran back to the hall and reported her to the men knowing that they would help.
"Hah women of course SHES frightened of a little fish come on boys she says a monster lay I say a fish to slay!"
I watched as they marched forward you could hear them from a mile away but I wanted see what I actually saw.I steadily tiptoed round corners and watched the men prepare to fight.I will prove them wrong.As they approached the hideous monster she called out another melody this time it was different...new....I watched as she lured all of the men into her pond their long hair draping into the piercing blue pond.I never saw them again.My body weakened as I shivered my pulse raised faster and faster I had to do something I had to help.I knew I could do it,I can kill her.I walked slowly closer and closer to the mermaid until her head spun around faster then light as a strong force pulls me in I couldn't control my body I was being controlled I knew this was it for me I tried to steady my breath but I couldn't the trembling made me unstable to stand but I had to do this I had to fight.I had no escape.There cold palm griped onto me and pulled me under I tried to resist.I did.I just wasn't strong enough.A heavy blanket of water silenced my screams,dulling my senses and tightly calling me over in a suffocating embrace I sunk into a wave of darkness the last thing I could hear being.
"Finally I'm free,the curse is no longer mine."
I closed my eyes tight trying to numb my emotions but to my surprise when I opened them I was at the top of the water.
I'm not dead?
Like a maniac I burst out cries of joy hysterically.But my joy soon faded when I looked down and saw I was now the monster.I am hideous.I have the curse.