💞😏Start of slumber party😏💞

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6DJTz6aByuuOG1VtaQIQs5

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCLk3T5-yFb6uzEJtGI3dYMppMaAK5x8w

Hello Loves and horny lovely's I'm ✨back✨ and not single 😏 ✨💀 anyway this is part two of slumber party and setup I'm working a little hard on this umm wish luck and I hope y'all enjoy it because I'm taking a little break before continuing stories :( pick one of the links I prefer YouTube link it has the 8d audio the affects that Spotify don't have
                                                            ﹃⚝
                     Karl's Perspective
           ⚝﹄

     ------ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ-------
                        ⚝                              ⚝

I was waiting for the pizza to get here I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell into slumber.

"Karlos despierta no es no siquiera pas 8" I was so tired I barely get sleep anymore "Callate patio molesto" I said and sat up "How long was I asleep for?" "Like ten minutes I think" I hummed in response and grabbed my phone I looked to see if the pizza ever came it said it would be here in 6-10 minutes I shut my phone off and got up I went to my room I walked in and decided to change clothing black turtleneck bodysuit ( not the full body suit ) and some tan pants then Quackity came up "Karlos the Pizza person is here" I nodded tiredly and went downstairs to answer the door to a short blond head that's almost illuminated it was pretty frizzy, curly, fluffy hair that you'd want to play with and beautiful sunshine eyes I snapped out of my thoughts when she said "Your total is 20.48$" I grabbed the money and gave it to her and she handed the pizza box to me then she snickered I blushed a little she gave me a pice of paper and winked I blushed and closed the door I went to the kitchen and placed it down just for Quackity to steal a whole box of Pizza I just looked dumbfounded and shrugged.

Quackity came funning downstairs 7 minutes later "Hey Karlos?" I looked up from my phone "Yes Quack" he gave me puppy eyes "You know your my best friend Karlos" I knew he wanted something "Alrighty spill it watcha want?" He took a deep breath "Canwepleaseinvitedreamsapnapandgogyforasleepover" I took a minute to comprehend what he asked "Um yeah sure man" he went back upstairs.

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Ꮦ𐒅𐒃ⲄᏍ ᎮᏋⲄ𐒡𐒀𐒐 ᎮᏋⲄ𐒡ᎮᏣᏖ𐒃ᏉᏋ

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

Quackity went upstairs and shut the door and sat on the bed and got on                                                his phone