Chapter two

I cut on the water and music and get straight in

I cut on the water and music and get straight in . After 30 minutes I get dressed . I put on a white shirt with some blue jeans .I wonder where india at she always fucking late.
BEEP BEEP

I walk outside and hop In. You look good bitch you getting them Nigga tonight. Thank u india and u look good to . Durk need to keep u in the house the way u look . Bitch fuck durk rn . What happened. Girl that's another story for later let's go.

We finally arrive my anxiety's up . Come girl get out india says . Ok bitch here I come . I get out and it's lit bitches twerking yk regular party shit . I bump into somebody and liquor spills all on my dress . Wtfff watch where u going . I look up and it's the Nigga from the store . Aye bitch watch yo mouth.

This his second time calling me out my name . Nigga watch yo mouth bitch ass Nigga who tf u think u is . I look and durk comes aye twin chill this gang he says to mystery man. Idgaf she better watch where her fat ass going . Aye chill gang .

Where india at tell her I'm ready to go man . Calm down it was clear liquor go clean yo self up and then come back ightt. Ight durk . I walk to what I guessed was the restroom and see mean man killing somebody . I guess he sees me and chases me . And I run into durk and tell him tell india come now .

He says man von take her home for me bru. That's his name . No durk tell india . Ight I gotcha gang. Mean man says . We leave out . Get yo fat ass in the car now . I start crying please don't kill me I wont tell nobody .

Shut the fuck up bitch. I know you wont tell nobody. He stops the car and tells me to get out . I get out he pulls out his gun and says fat bitch if u say anything imma kill yo ass and let india watch. He then pulls off and leaves me there . I order me a lyft . I'm shook and I take a bath and go to sleep scared of what just happen.