Chapter 5 -𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱-

Sky's POV:

|Friday|

"Bring me back something as souvenir will you" Rowan says helping me unload my bags from the back of an old Toyota car.

The wheels of my suit case hit the concrete and I hurled my overly heavy tot bag on-top of it.

I shivered as rowan slammed the truck of the car closed. My thin hoodie not doing anything to keep me warm from the chilly morning.

Today is the day of the trip. Friday. It is currently five am on the dot. In the Fucking morning.  It's was cold as fuck outside this morning. It had to be below seventy degrees.

"I will" I said hugging rowan tightly before grabbing my bags only for a man in a black suit and dark sunglasses—even tho it wasn't even sunny—had stoped me "I'll get these for you miss" he said hurling my things into his arms and walking towards the private airplane sitting on the runway.

Rowan watched him and snorted "Well he just came out of nowhere"

I smiled a little "I have to go, I don't want to piss of ms O'Conner" I said and shuffled closer to her again wrapping my arms around her shoulders

Rowan sighed over my shoulder. Her warm body instantly warning me up "Alright then, I love you" She pulled back after a moment and went towards the back seat of the Uber

"I love you too"

I watched her until I couldn't see the car anymore and reluctantly turned around and started walking towards the plane.

My arms wrapped around myself as I looked out into the distance of the city.

See you soon New York. I won't miss you I promise.

I saw Ms o'conner watching me from a small window of the plane. Her blue eyes were so bright this morning. Not like I really noticed.

Warm air hit my skin upon walking into the plane. I see Ms O'Conner sitting on one of the seats with her legs crossed looking pissed as ever.

She didn't look at me as I walked by and sat across from her. She wore a simple oversized hoodie and sweatpants. Her hair was pinned back with strands hanging loosely around her face. She was gorgeous even without makeup.

"Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, hm?" I snicker under my breathe laying back against the seat with my eyes closed.

These chairs were so
comfortable. I even felt myself starting to fall asleep but I felt a heavy gaze on me that wouldn't allow me so I peeked an eye  open. Ms O'Conner was giving me a deadliest stare possible.

She was threatening me to say another word—or she would fire me—with her eyes.

I simply shake my head with a sarcastic smile on my face and close my eyes once again. I secretly enjoyed pissing her off sometimes. Just to have her yell at me or in this case glare at me like I would be her next murder victim. It was exciting.

"This is going to be a long trip" I mutter to myself quietly before dozing off into a dreamless sleep.

——-

"Sky wake up" a voice said shaking my arm aggressively "We're here" I heard Rosalina say as I opened my eyes. Immediately I was met with those beautiful bright blue eyes. They were like addicting. I couldn't stop staring.

Rosalina seemed to hold my gaze as she was leaned over me with her warm hand still on my arm.

As if remembering herself and she jerked away and leaned back.