Space. (Nadwe's POV)

"Nadwe!" Meme calls from downstairs" Nadwe hugs His body pillow, Monika goodbye and walks downstairs.
       "Yeah Meme?" Nadwe says as he takes his last step onto the ground.
        "Well... I just got an invitation to go to space with my friends and was wondering if you would want to go?" Nadwe's face suddenly turned happy.
         "Of course!!!!" Nadwe said excitedly."When do we go???"
          "Actually it's in a couple hours so go pack and say goodbye to Wiktoria."
        "K I'm gonna pack" Nadwe says half running up the stairs. Nadwe starts to pack all the important things first, Monika, toothbrush/Paste, extra clothes, two top hats, and his DDLC poster. After packing he sits down on his bed, he was really going to space.
         "Nadwe it's time go to the car!" Meme shouts from outside,
          "K let me say goodbye I'll be there" Nadwe answers, the 14 year old runs downstairs and says his goodbyes Then they were gone. The space station was quiet and Meme was just talking to socks his best friend. Nadwe looked around and saw another kid he looked about his age so he started to walk over there.
"H-hi" Nadwe stutters. "What's y-your n-name"
"Muffin." The kid answers a cold hearted answer, seems he didn't want to be here. "I'm Muffin sorry..." The kid looks over at Socks who was giving him the death stare.  "Sorry for being rude..."  Nadwe was about to ask Muffin question when the speaker calls out-
           "ATTENTION SPACEMEN.... PLEASE GET IN THE SKELD FOR TAKE OFF"  Everyone started to walk towards the Skeld, Nadwe ran towards Meme ,
           "Meme?" Nadwe looked around and saw Meme still talking with his friends. "Meme..." Nadwe hugged him like a baby, he patted Nadwe's head.
They got into the Skeld and flew off into Space. It was pretty. After a couple of hours They could finally move around and go to our cabins. Nadwe ran into the bed and laid back into the bed, Nadwe must had fallen asleep because people were now all sleeping, So Nadwe decorated the room with his DDLC stuff and his Monika Body Pillow.  He sat up and noticed how long he would be gone, 3 months was a lot of time. Nadwe then went out off his room and went to Medbay where Meme was.
       "Oh hey Nadwe do you have any friends yet?" Meme Asks. Nadwe realizes it was now morning and he had gotten no sleep.
              "Not really but what do I even do?"
              "Well most of us got roles me we have to work so idk"
             "K well I gonna walk around a bit"
             "Bye Nadwe!"
             "Bye!" Nadwe gets out of bed and starts to walk around the ship, It was huge!  Nadwe walks into a room labeled "Security" He sees A man in a furry costume walk in and watch the cams. He keeps walking down into a place called "Electricial" Nadwe walks in and sees a Banana at work, The usual. Nadwe walks to the back of Electrical and then he sees a body..... It was a body of a purple man and his head was chopped off. Blood trailed into the vent. Nadwe froze, in shock he passed out.

540