♡ giving a hand ♡

It was a sunny day like any other day in Salinas California the worst place to live and breathe. Like most people who had nothing better to do Caprisun made his way to his besties house, 45+ man. He had called him saying to come over quickly and not to ask questions.

Once he got there he knocked on the door thinking about what his friend might need that was so urgent.

“Aaaa caprisun…” 45+ man was burning red and his body was stiff like when your mom sees me.

“Soo 45+ man what did you need so badly,” He asked walking into the house.

“I need you to give me a hand!” 45+ man replied sweating lots as he spoke.

“Oh yeah sure man with what?” Caprisun smiled thinking it was probably about some school project.

“My my sans undertales…” he said pulling on his shirt. Caprisun was shocketh.

“Come on hurry!” 45+ man dragged him into his room and pushed him into the bed.

“45+ man I were not gay we can’t do this?!” He was in huge denial.

“We don’t have to be gay no one needs to know~” 45+ man was straddling him with his man boobies and his heavy breathing made caprisun want to kick his nuts.

“But-“ caprisun started.

“Shhhhhhh nothing special just a man helping a man…” he pulled down his pants to reveal himself.

“Uhhh 45+ man where is the sans undertale?” Caprisun asked expecting a huge one.

“Oh mine is miniature lol uwu,” 45+ man grabbed caprisuns hand and placed it on his stomach.Then he lowered caprisuns hand down until-

“bro I can’t feel shit man you have a Fucking raisin as a penis!” Caprisun moved his fingers around unable to find a pp.

“Ugh just wank me off idiot!” 45+ man moved his hand.

“Bro i thought this was gonna be gay or at least hot but this sucks…” then 45+ man got there and caprisun ran out if there crying from laughter.

“Looks like I’ll have to find someone else sad uwu,” and 45+ man was left alone for life.

♡ THE END ♡