You're MY Smut baby bird~

Your sitting on your couch, you see Hawks, your boyfriend, reading a book. you decided to go over to where he's sitting and tease him a little, but little did you know that that's gonna get you into big trouble...

Since your now sitting next to Hawks, you take off one of his wings and start rubbing it, licking it, doing whatever you can to make him flustered, A couple minutes later you notice that he's very, VERYYY, Flustered. Like he's blushing very hard. "w-w-w-what are you d-d-doing baby bird?~" he said while being very flustered. You said "oh nothing, just rubbing and licking your wing~" you knew he sensitive when you touch his wings. He then put down his book and  got on top of you. Then he said "who do you think your teasing right now?" You blushed pretty hard. Then he picked you up, started walking upstairs, then threw you on the bed. You thought to yourself "SHIT! I'm in trouble..." your Quirk is owl. so you have wings. He started playing with your wings, you were SUPER sensitive. you got flustered. Then hawks said "are you sensitive also?~" he said while teasing you. Before you could speak, he kissed you. Passionately. It was a soft, Deep kiss. Your lips melted into his. Then he breaks the kiss up. Then he says "baby bird~ Pull down your pants~" you nodded. you then slowly started pulling down your pants. Then hawks Quickly took of his and show you his d^ck. then he said "you want me in your pussy, don't you?" You said "yes, im craving it" hawks then said "beg for it" then he smirked. As soon as he was gonna put it in you. You were gonna play with his wings. so that way he moans because you love hearing him moan.

You then said "Keigo~ Please, i want it so badly. Give it me" you then turned your head.
Hawks then grabbed your chin and said, if you want it, don't turn your head.
You tried to turn your head so he could put it in you. You wanted it so bad.
Hawks then said "Look at you, being a naughty girl for me~" he then put it in you and you just grabbed his wings and squeezed them. Which made him moan. You smirked and Squeezed then harder. He started stuttering alot while moaning. He said "mmm, f-f-f-fuck~ p-p-please" he started pounding you hardly, you moaned, then hawks said "your moans are the music to my ears baby bird~" he spread your legs open and started playing with your clit. You was crying because of the pleasure, you were getting ready to hit your climax. Then, Hawks said, "i know your getting ready to hit your climax but I'm gonna make you beg for it" he then put it back in and made you beg for it, you said "Please, faster! Please!" You were crying and begging. Hawks started pounding you fast and hard, making wet/lewd clapping sounds. You both hit your climax and had a great night 😈