Jerks,Please Go Away

Valentyne slammed the paper to the wall.She was having a debate with Cupid until they saw the newspaper with certain writings on it.She called forth the Guardians to have a little meeting about it.

'Mr.Know It All
Well ya think ya know it all
Ain' t it something y'all
When somebody tells you somethin' bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill swallow'

The only person who wasn't there was Jack Frost.Of course,he would be too busy playing with Jamie and his medley crew of friends.She rolled her eyes.Of course fun and KFC were more important than a meeting.

'Mr bring me down
Well ya like to bring me down don't ya
But I ain't laying down, baby
I ain't going down
Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be
Nobody gonna make a fool out of me
Baby you should know that I lead not follow'

"It wasn't any of us,we swear!"Tooth said.Of course it wasn't them.It was him.She called this meeting in hopes of calling him.But,no luck.She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It's okay,Tooth.I know it isn't any of you,No one here would be hiding under the pseudonym 'Jack Snowe'."She smiled reassuredly at her.Tooth returned the smile.

"Well,he must be in Burgess right now."North said nervously.Valentyne can scare people out of their minds if she was angry.Even though hatred and anger is her enemy,too.Maybe Manny chose the wrong person.

Valentyne grinned evilly."C'mon,Cupid,"her wings sprouted back,"let's go to Burgess."
----
Jack and Co. was present there.It was Spring,for God's Sake.And there they was,playing in the snow.They were all laughing.Yes,laugh while you still can.

'Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely'
Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me'

"Jackson Overland Frost,nice to meet you here,"her voice was evil-sounding,much like the voices villains use in movies.She sat on a tree,swinging her legs.He finally noticed her,and all color (are there even more colors?) draimed from his face.It's like his skin couldn't get any paler.Cupid gulped next to his sister.

"Uh-h...fanc-cy m-meeting...y-you...t-too..."he stammered.The kids stopped playing,their faces also paled.It's like they also knew something about this.

She made a paper airplane out of the newspaper and threw it to him."Willing to explain,Jack Snowe?"She sneered,taunting him with an extra bite at the pseudonym.

"Uh..Jaime,catch you later!"Jack flew up to where Valentyne was sitting.She had a snow globe in hand."Listen,I can-"

She rolled her eyes."Of course you can.And you shall."She tossed the snow globe until a portal opened up before her.She smirked wickedly.

"...Warren."
-------
A/N:I made this when I was listening to Kelly Clarkson's songs.Was inspired,cried because of Because of You,then cried because of Brave and I Choose You by Sara Bareilles.People,I cry because of selflessness.