Chapter 15

Precap
Sid was being jealous and rits had a plan with it
_______________________________________
(So as the days were passing sid was being jealous by ashgun closeness and then one day rits came to sid) what are you doing said rits I am dancing do you have any problem just leave me alone yelled sid sid I want to talk to you said rits I said rits leave me alone said sid ok first listen to me I am seeing ashi and shagun now days grown so close to each other I think ashi and shagun love each other sid she is just playing with your heart leave her sid and marry me said rits why does it matter to you I know my ashi she will never love someone other than me I will never marry you because I don't love you and I will never love you will you just leave me alone said sid angrily and sid leave from there ( you will marry me sid just wait and watch said rits.
Aftersome time
(When ashi was going to kitchen rits was standing there and she pushed ashi she was about to fall but shagun saved her sid seen ashi and shagun so close to each other and he couldn't control his anger and he gone to ashi and hold her wrist and saprate them) sid le_ leave m_ my hand ple_ please it hur_ hurting said ashi ( hearing ashi voice every body came to living room)
(Sid leaft her waist) what is happening here sid said vibha aunty mom why are you asking me ask ashi and her lover what they are doing
said sid what are you talking about sid said abhi bhai ashi and Shagun has a affair and she was just doing act to be innocent she is not bhai she and Shagun has a affair from the start she was acting to be in love with me said sid angrily (ashi slapped sid angrily tear were dropping from her eyes) sid i_ _ never thought you will thing this about me I loved you from all my heart but you never loved me because if you have you would not think this about me. me and shagun do you really have this thinking about me he was my best friend sid and you I loved you but you never did said ashi you love me I have seen you and shagun so close to each other and you think I am dumb said sid angrily but sid that was not truth what you saw was half truth si ( shagun was going tell sid but ashi stopped him) you don't need to explain it to him shagun he can never understand are friendship if there no trust in our relationship what the mean of me living here I have go said ashi in tears ashi what are you saying I now it a misunderstaing he will say sorry I know you can't do this please don't go said vaish nahi di now I can't di if he think this now than he will think this again I can't di I have to go for myself di said ashi please mate jao bata said vibha aunty please maa I have to go now nobody will stop me said ashi sid please stop di said avneet why will I stop her she doesn't care about us that why she is going not thinking of any of us said sid just shut up sid you loved her right then if you can't trust your loved ones you don't truly love them she did everything thing for you and you don't even trust her said Abhi bhai chodo I don't need him now bhai i don't love him now bye my sweet family I will always miss you but I can't come back to this house said ashi (then ashi left) sid you will regret everything you did to her you know she loved you more than her life said vaish (then everybody left Sid alone) sid fall on his knee and crys silently ya he loved her too and trust on her but his jealousy and angre wins between his love for her (then ashi left from Mumbai to London and meet randeep and became his caretaker one month after she get to know she was pregnant with sid child she raise janhvi alone with the help of randeep who never left ashi and janhvi side and at mumbai one year of ashi left sab log ne sid ko maaf kar diya par sid apme app ko maaf nahi kar paya aur hamesa ashi se hi payar karta raha)

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys how was the chapter please tell in the comment and did you listen to Siddharth song I loved his song do tell me in the comment did you watch his song or not if not see above in the chapter bye guys