Chapter 4

Y/n starts to walk off

Debbie:Do you you need a ride home sweetie?

Y/n:You ask the fastest person in the world if they need a ride?

Debbie:I didn't mean it like that, I just...want you to be okay is all...

Y/n:I joke! I will be fine! I have homework to catch up on!

Debbie:Well you have our number so call if you need anything okay? We're here for you...you're not alone...

Y/n:Yes, of course!

He speeds off as he runs back home,changes his clothes and lays down

He sees Donald

Donald:Hey...

Y/n:Hey...

They both realize the situation

Y/n:What are you doing in my house...?

Donald:I told you I was your legal guardian...

Y/n:How long have you been in my house?

Donald:Not long, especially with you here...you go back and forth so quick that I never get time to myself...

Y/n:Do you not have own house...?

Donald:Yes...

Y/n:Then why are you here?

Donald:I'm just here for your safety....

Y/n:Mine? I run faster than you can see...

Donald:I'm also here to take your augmented legs to Cecil and back...

Y/n:I only take them off when I sleep..

Donald:We take them once then copy them so we don't need to go back a fourth so often...

Y/n:What kind of upgrades have you been making?

Donald:A few, with as fast as you go you'll need some legs that can endure heat, we've worked on that, made them more durable, waterproof if you want to swim, or fall in water and avoid a short-circuit...

Y/n:Okay, you've made point...

Donald:We also want to make sure the person who killed the Guardians of the Globe doesn't come after you...

Y/n:Let them...they killed my father and our friends, went after uncle Nolan and almost killed him...I wish I could see how hard of time father gave them...

It is quiet for a bit

Donald:Who do you think killed your father?

Y/n:If I even had a clue, you guys would have found person by now...

Cecil speaks to Donald through a small earpiece unknown to y/n

Cecil:We could use this...find out what he knows...

Donald:With so much going we can't get everyone we suspect immediately, maybe we haven't found the person you're thinking of...

Y/n:I am...not sure...nobody was faster than father on the ground but the person had to have very good reflexes and eyesight to see him in motion clearly enough to get hands on him...

Cecil:Ask him about Mark...

Roland:Your dad used to tell us about how you raced Mark...how that go?

Y/n:Ha! Comrade Mark is very strong but is not fast on ground! Although it does not matter, he flies so he does not need to run...

Cecil:Someone stronger than Mark...good job Donald...