5. The Tale of Barugaron/ Battle of the Brothers

No Pov.

======Andrew's House======

A few weeks later, when Zak moved out of his step family's house and moved to his uncle's house for a ling time

A few weeks later, when Zak moved out of his step family's house and moved to his uncle's house for a ling time. When Andrew and Zak came outside for a moment and sit down on their chairs and looked at the moon.

Zak: Hey Uncle Andrew.

Andrew: Yeah Zak.

Zak: *smiles* I want to thank you for adopting me from my step family.

Andrew: *smiles* Your welcome, I know what your father is trying ignore you to train your stupid brother.

Zak: *chuckling* Yeah, that's their fault.

And they laughed together and looked back at the moon, and Andrew looked back at his nephew.

Andrew: Hey Zak.

Zak: Yeah.

Andrew: Ever heard of Barugaron.

Zak: Yeah, that vampiric kaiju who saves innocents and kills fake heroes.

Andrew: Yes, he's a vampire kaiju who kills fake heroes who were pawns to Ozma.

Zak: Can you tell me a story about him?

Andrew: *breathes heavily* It was a long time ago, in this world is filled with war between humanity. In the first war was the Three Factions War in the human world, men are fighting against them and they fight for freedom. Women and children are staying safe from them, when all soldiers killed, murder and making them as slaves. But, one human doesn't affect the devils chess piece.

Zak: Then what was he?

Andrew: He's a vampire kaiju, and he kills every devils, angels and fallen angels. He is our ancestor known as Verne Bloodheart.

Zak: *shocked* Wait, you mean my grandfather fake our family name known as Bloodheart.

Andrew: Yes, he pretends to be Braveheart and he fake his last name to make sure no one will know. He can murder any abusive and neglecting family for what they did to their own children.

Zak: So, he can take them in his clan.

Andrew: Yes, then he can take all the abusive children to his clan to train them to be part of him. Later, when all fake heroes came to the clan's home and they began to attack them with no mercy and all that was left was their weapons and armor. When Huntsmen and huntresses came to our family's camp site and they attacked them as well and ate them alive. When your grandfather is the leader of the Barugaron Clan.

Zak: So, my grandfather is the leader and that makes you.

Andrew: His best General and I will be the next clan soon, and that's the story.