❤︎-𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞!𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣-❤︎

(unlike nezuko, you are a demon that doesn't need a muzzle even tho the piller's don't like the fact that a demon is walking around without any protection on their mouth, they grew to like you -well Sameni and Obanai didn't- but it's whatever)

(Y/N) (L/N) is close demon friend of tanjiro, inosuke, zenitsu and nezuko. Tanjiro and his group found her while on a mission one night and she's been with them ever since. (Y/N) has always liked being around tanjiro, maybe it was he's nice and kind aura, maybe it was the fact that he's so forgiving of people hell, he's even forgiving to demon's.. or.. maybe it was that this demon had been slowly falling for a demon slayer. You choose to ignore those feelings because a demon could never be with a demon slayer...

right..?

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

(Y/N) and Nezuko was chatting in the butterfly estate even tho Nezuko's mouthpiece did make it hard for her to speak, (Y/N) did understand what she was tryna say. They were chatting, well one was talking while the other was humming about where tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu were at. They left about 2-3 hours ago, they should have been back by now.. not gonna lie you were getting worried. After awhile Aoi come bursting into the room, panting, grabbing the attention of you and nezuko, you both look at her, nezuko in worry and you in annoyance..

''O-oi, demon girl's *cough* tanjir-jiro had passed out on-n a mission due to a high fever'' as those words leave Aoi's mouth, you stand up, shock filling your eyes as you look at her.. questions floaded your head.. 'How did he get a fever?.. When did he even get a fever?.. How long has he had a fever to get to this point?.. why didn't he tell anyone?.. Did he not trust me enough to say anything..?.. How long has he been out?' Your (E/C) eyes stare striaght into Aoi's blue one's. '' where is he?'' your dead cold stare made her tremble, you knew it was night so you didn't have to worry about getting burnt from the sun light. ''H-he's in his room..'' with that you walk away from nezuko - who was reading the aura in the room - and aoi to the boys room.

You open the room door slowly, scanning the room, Inosuke and Zentisu wasn't in the room from the looks of the rinkles in the beds, They were here not too long ago. Your eyes land on Tanjiro's bed. Your heart sinks as you see tanjiro sweating profusely in his sleep, they had put an ice pack on has head and put a blanket on him. You slowly walk too his bed, looking down at him. Your eyes scanned his face as you stood there, His lips were parted ever so slightly, his maroon hair fitting his face perfectly, his closed eyes twitching in suspense and from the uncomfortability of the situation. You feared that he would open his eye's to find you staring, by the way it was twitching, you won't be surprised. you sat down on the bed next to him, your head turned to look down at him, as you put your hand on his forehead, your thumb softly running over his scar, his twitching slowed down a bit as you felt his head lean in to your touch. You smile at this as your eye's soften a lot. Then...

''(Y)-(Y/N)..?''

Your eyes widened as you hear your name. You feared that he'd yell or scream at you..if he could that is..but you thought it would ruin your relationship with him but another part of you is happy to see him awake. You had hoped that he'd wake up soon. Out of embarrassment, your mind came to the most logical response, 'to go with the flow'

''O-oh.. your awake.'' You practically sweat dropped at your dumbness ''Me and Nezuko heard that you fainted on your mission due to a high fever.. why didn't you tell us?!'' you say slightly rising your voice but, not to the point where it hurt's him though. From the look on his face; hes eye's slightly widened , his lips parted even more but, then closed as if not wanting to let his shock out. ''So.. everyone found out..?'' he said, turning his head more to look at you. You could hear the sadness in his voice, but that wasn't your concern at the moment '' Why didn't you tell anyone tanjiro!? We could have helped you!'' without you noticing your (E/C) eye's turn more demonic out of anger. Tanjiro notice's this ''U-umm (Y/N).. your eyes.. '' As Tanjiro say's this you try to calm down

You slowly sit down ''apologies tanjiro.. '' you turn head away from him, your (E/C) eye's turn back to normal as you look at ground, you were still so confused as too why he didn't trust you with telling you about his fever ''(Y/N).. im sorry.. i can tell you're up-'' '' no.. it's fine.. i just though that you would trust me with something this'' you say, your head still looking down. You couldn't see, but Tanjiro was sat up, looking at you, his eyes filled with shock ''NO! thats not true!'' You turn your head to see him sitting up, your eyes widened as you shifted your body to him ''Tanjiro! you shouldn't be-'' before you could finish your sentence..

He's hugging you.. why would he do that? Your a demon.. why would you hug a demon

''I'm sorry i made you feel that way! i didn't want you all to worry about me.. Im sorry'' he says this as tears fall from he's face onto you. You was in shock, you never saw Tanjiro cry before, it was new to you. Regardless you hug him back, your nails gripped onto his kimono. You've never felt so.. safe in another person arms before. This position made you blush not alot to notice but you were blushing. Tanjiro was too '' it's ok Tanjiro, but you shouldn't hind things like that from us.. it's not safe'' ''I know..'' your grip on him get's tighter '' We care about you tanjiro, I care about you!'' he blush's profusely at your words, you face flushed at what you said '' U-umm.. nevermind that...''

Tanjiro chukled even though he look the same '' It's ok (Y/N), i... care about you too'' you look at him In shock '' you.. what?'' you look at him to see if he was joking.. he was serious " I like you.. (Y/N).." It took a few minutes to you to take in what he just said, how could a human like a demon.. doesn't that go against everything that the corp stands for " how can you like a demon like me..?" Tanjiro's eyes widen at this "What do you mean by that (Y/N)?" "Your a human.. I'm a demon we can't be together.." Tanjiro's eyes fill with pain at this, you look at him noticing that he aura changed " I-im not saying that I don't like you.. i do.. i really do but, can a demon and human really be together?..'' with that Tanjiro fell quiet, he was to conflicted, you liked him back and he was greatful for that of course.. but, you wasn't sure and human's and demon's being together. ''Of course we can!'' with that you look at him in shock '' Really?!'' your (E/C) eye's filled with happness making Tanjiro blush at the sight of this. In your joy you leaned closer to him

''TANJIRO!!''

you both turned your head to zentisu, tears in he's eye's standing at the door way staring at tanjiro. It looks as if he wasn't batting a eye at you, hell you'ed be suprised if he even knew that you were even in the room 'TANJIRO!!'' in a blink of an eye he was hugging the live out tanjiro. ''Z-zentisu..'' tanjiro smiled down at him, he was happy that he was ok, you chuckled at this ''Where's Inosuke?'' ''He's outside.. talking to the water Hashira guy..'' ''Tomioka-san, its good that he's talking to people'' he say's with a closed eye smile, you watch tanjiro and zentisu then remember..

You left nezuko by herself in the room

''Shittt-'' you say holding you (H/L) (H/C) hair in your hands '' i'll be back later you guys!'' You say as you stand up and start walking to the door, Tanjiro watchs you as you leave '' It was nice talking to you (Y/N)'' he say's smiling at you '' It was nice talking to you too Tanjiro'' you say looking behind you with one hand on the door frame and the other at your side with that you leave. As you walk away smiling as you hear zentisu crying to tanjiro as tanjiro tries to calm him down.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

(i know this shit is probably shit but this is my first time so i don't really think its gonna be good)