Chapter 5 I Am going To Be a Father

i am very happy to be married to my beautiful Dahlia. and we have just found out that we are going to be parents. i hope that i am a great father i don't know my father but i heard that he was a loving husband and father for the short time that he knew me. i am still looking for my parents but me and Dahlia will be great parents. Dahlia has to go see Doc for a checkup to see how the baby is doing i love Dahlia and the baby so much. i wonder if my mother and father loved me the few short minutes before they put me in the orphanage. but every night i keep having this nightmare i am not going into details of the nightmare. i found out that Doc's great grandfather had stuck a needle deep inside of my mother's navel and inside of me when she pregnant with me and injected a special serum inside of her and me to protect me from any disease. that is a good thing. i put my hand on Dahlia's baby bump and i feel our baby boy moving inside of her. i am very proud to be a father i hope that my parents will be proud of me. i can't wait until mine and Dahlia's baby is born so i can hold him and sing to him. i am going to bond with him before and after he is born. soon Dahlia and i will pick a name from him. i am so very happy that i can't wait for him to be born. mine and Dahlia's baby will know all of the love that there is.

i will write more later