𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

—In a far away land,There was a castle made of Diamonds.everything you see in a castle glows as if it were a day in super brilliance especially at sunrise.There was a queen and king who live there and they have a daughter whose name is Pheunia.The Queen's name was Sereia and the King's name was Demir who died on the war.

Pheunia was such a sweet child,She loves fairy tales so much,Her desire was to be a mermaid and she kept on using some curtains and made it into a costume.Her obsession with it made her parents worried about her,She loves to go to the sea.When the Queen knows that Pheunia was playing beside the seashore,The Queen went angry and told the maids to bring back the princess to the palace.

“What made you so worried mom when I go out near the sea!?”

“The sea was full of danger! You can't be there!”- said the Queen.

“How can you say so!? You've never been there!”

Pheunia went to her room and cried for hours,When midnight strikes,She went out to her room and went directly to the forbidden room.She was curious about that place so she went inside.Her eyes widened when she saw a Book floating and it was glittering.Her eyes shines and she grab the book but suddenly everything went black.

“Who is this girl?” A familiar sweet voice of a girl waked up Pheunia.

“She must be the daughter of our sister.”

“Wow, She's beautiful aren't she?”-Another voice added.

“I agree with that Nerissa.”

“Oh, she's awake.”

Pheunia opened her eyes and saw 2 beautiful maiden,When she was about to stand up,She saw a tail of a fish and it was beautiful.

“Y-You're mermaids?” Pheunia asked

“Yes, we're your mother's sister”-Nerissa answered

“Yes,I am Seren and she is Nerissa,Seems like our sister didn't tell you about what she really is.”-Seren said.

“Would you mind telling the whole story of mom?”-Pheunia asked.

Seren smiled and nodded,She starts to tell the whole story.

“Your mom was our father's favorite child,She has the looks of our mom who died because of the human and that was the reason why our dad, Your grandfather become strict to us and only cares about your mother,Sereia.”

“Sereia was a spoiled girl,She fells inlove to a human secretly and tried to escape the sea.She was blinded by the love.She comes to the seashore just to be with the human who was your father now.But the truth is Sereia was really a....”

Pheunia felt dizzy as if she was spinning around,She suddenly heard a voice screaming her name.

“Pheunia!!Wake up!!”

It was Queen Sereia,Pheunia opened her eyes and saw that she was on her mother's arms.

“Oh my...I was worried about you my child.”

She hugged Pheunia and starts crying.Pheunia just stay silent and went to her room.

“I'm tired,I need to sleep.”

She said and went to her room.
She can't stop thinking about the story of her aunt Seren so she quickly went out by the window and went to the seashore.She starts singing heartily as she feels the embrace of the sea.

“Wow, you're voice was just like the Princess of the Sea.”
A manly voice appeared and Pheunia saw a merman sitting on the rock.

“Who are you?”Pheunia asked

“Come with me, I'll show you.”
The merman offered his arms and hold Pheunia's hands

They swim to the deepest of the sea,

“It's okay you can breathe.”He said.

“My name is Ryu,I am a prince,I didn't know that I will find the last King's grand daughter.”He said

Pheunia was loved at first,Her heart starts beating faster just like how Ryu felt towards her.He leaned to kiss Pheunia,The sea becomes magical as the lights were spinning around them.She felt butterflies on her stomach as they kissed.The Kiss was so romantic.When she got back to the seashore,Her mother was standing there waiting for her with the guards.One of the arrow shoot Ryu on the shoulder that made Pheunia shouted.

“Ryu!!!Please don't hurt him!” Pheunia said while crying.

“Oh please dear,Merman and Human must not  meant for each other.You both are not meant for each other.”
The queen said as she shoot Ryu's heart using the arrow.

Ryu died in Pheunia's hand,Pheunia can't stop crying,Her mother was not a good Queen.What her aunt Seren was about to say was her Mother was not a good mermaid but a devil who only craves for power.

“You're such a pathetic loser who only thinks about herself!I already knew about you!My aunt told me everything!”
Pheunia said as she hugged Ryu's dead body.

She suddenly notice that Ryu's body was slowly disappearing and gone.
Pheunia was blinded by anger,Her power slowly revealed,She then used her full power and summon the book.The book opened and her two aunties went out from the book.

“You will never get away from this again my sister,You put us inside the book for years and now, It's your turn,We must bring back the peace to the Sea whom you destroyed just to be with this Diamond castle.”

The book open and starts to pull Queen Sereia inside and her guards.Pheunia felt peace to her heart.The real enemy was her mother not the sea.

Pheunia looked at the castle,She was the only one whos left alone and has no one but her only two aunties who lived in the mermaid.So she vanished the Castle and her looks changed,She become a mermeaid and lived under the sea.The peace under the sea was back and everyone was happy with it.

Pheunia can't deny that she missed Ryu so much but on the other side, She's carrying her baby.That was Ryu's child,The kiss was powerful that lead them to become parents.