Chapter - 14

In the morning

Xiao Zhan woke up at 8:30 a.m. He took a quick shower and got ready for the company. When he was going downstairs he saw Yu Xuan Yi and told her to leave the mansion and never meet again. Then he went to the company.

At Xiao Corporation

Xiao Zhan checking some files when his secretary came inside with his coffee. Yang Yang placed the coffee on the table and sat opposite of Zhan.

"So, how was your night?" Asked Yang.

"Not bad." Replied Zhan and sipped in his coffee.

"What do you mean by not bad? You should say very good. Didn't you enjoy your night with that girl?" Yang raised his eye brow them smirked slightly.

"It's not that I didn't enjoy. It's just that last night was a very chaotic night." Replied Zhan.

"Tell me what happened?" Asked Yang and leaned on the table. Zhan told everything to Yang.

After listening everything, Yang started to laughing while holding his stomach.

"Why are you laughing?" Asked Zhan in irritated voice.

Yang stopped laughing and replied "You did a good job Zhan. I am proud of you."

"Mn. I think last night, I can made Yibo taste his own medicine." Zhan said.

"So, what is your next plan?" Yang asked.

"Let's continue like this for a while." Zhan said.

"Okay, that's good." Yang said.

"Hum... now get to work." Zhan replied and started to work again. Yang left the cabin with the coffee mug.

At Wang Corporation

Wang Yibo was in a bad mood today. He couldn't sleep properly last night. He came late in the company and scolded by his father. He had many work to finish. On top of that he was very irritated about last night's incident.

"What's wrong with you?" Sehun asked who entered the cabin and found Yibo in his thoughts.

"Nothing." Yibo replied coldly and started working.

"No. Something is wrong. Or else you wouldn't be lost." Sehun said while frowning.

"I told you nothing." Yibo said.

"Did you do something to Zhan again?" Sehun asked.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked while raising his eyebrow.

"You know what I mean. You always hurt him and you would be lost if you did something to him." Sehun said.

"Hahahaha." Yibo laughed bitterly.

"Why are you laughing." Sehun was confused and Yibo stopped laughing.

"I don't know why everyone thinks that Zhan is innocent, he won't do anything wrong, he is a great son blah blah blah. But I know him more than anyone. He is just a cunning fox and nothing else." Yibo said coldly.

"Why are you talking like that. Are you upset that your father praise him?" Sehun asked. He couldn't understand why Yibo was behaving like that.

Yibo was indeed upset about that. Because his father always praise Zhan. He knew that it's his fault that his father always scolded him. He didn't pay attention to the company after his marriage with Zhan. He turned his attention to made Zhan's life hell. On the other hand, no matter what Yibo did to him, Zhan never distracted from his duties as CEO. So, he always get praised by everyone.

"I am not upset about that." Yibo said in a calm tone.

"Then why you are upset. I know you best Yibo. So tell me what happened between you and Zhan." Sehun asked and Yibo sighed.

"Last night Zhan brought a girl with him and sleep with her." Yibo said.

"WHAT" Sehun shouted as he was shocked.

Then Yibo told Sehun everything about last night. Sehun was shocked to hear everything. He didn't know how to react. After Yibo finished telling him everything, Sehun started laughing.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" Yibo asked as he was confused.

"He kicked you in your.... hahaha" Sehun started laughing again.

"YOU" Yibo shouted. Now he understood why Sehun was laughing. He threw a file towards Sehun but Sehun moved away.

"Well, I think he didn't anything wrong." Sehun said and sat in front of Yibo.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked irritatedly.

"Every man has their sexual needs. So, it's normal for Zhan to have sex with a girl." Sehun said.

"He is married. He can't go around and sleep with anyone." Yibo said.

"Why can't he?" Sehun asked while raising his eyebrow.

"He just can't." Yibo said.

"If he can't. Then who will fulfill his needs, you? You are his husband, it's your duty to fulfill your husband's needs. But he said you can't fulfill his needs cause you are a man and he needs a woman." Sehun said.

"If Zhan needs a woman then why he marry me, a man? He can marry any woman. And about fulfilling his needs I am cable of doing it" Yibo said.

"Oh really. If you were cable, then you should have done this earlier so that Zhan won't go to others. Besides you never accept him as your husband." Sehun said.

"So what? It can't change the fact that we are married." Yibo said.

"Now you are saying that you are married? Don't made joke of yourself Yibo. If you can go around and sleep with others when why can't Zhan? For God sake he is also a human. He has his needs. You never accept him as your husband then why bother about what he is doing?" Sehun asked.

Yibo didn't know what to say. He himself didn't know why he is behaving like that. He just knew he didn't want Zhan to sleep with anyone. If he needs to stop sleeping with others then he will stop. That's way, Zhan will stop sleeping with others cause he knew Zhan is doing this purposely to provoke him.

Seeing Yibo silent, Sehun said "If you don't need anything, then I am leaving. Finish your work on time cause I don't want to scolded by Chairman Wang."

"You don't have to worry about it. I will finish my work on time." Yibo replied and focused on his work.

"You better do that." Sehun said and left the cabin.

In WangXiao Mansion

After work Yibo went directly to his mansion but found the mansion empty. He made himself black coffee and started to work in the living room while waiting for Zhan. He needed to talk to Zhan.

At late night, Zhan brought a new girl with him. He was very drunk. Yibo was very angry. He tried to talk to him but Zhan didn't listen to him and left with the girl in the room which he used last night.

Yibo was very furious about Zhan's behavior but he couldn't do anything but watching Zhan with the girl and hearing sinful noises which they were making. That night also Yibo couldn't sleep for the noises Zhan and the girl were making in his next room.

After having fun with the girl, Zhan went to his room at midnight and took a short shower. Then he went to the bed and fall asleep as soon as he touched the soft bed because of tiredness.

💚💚💚💛💛❤️❤️💚💚💛💛❤️❤️❤️

To be continued...........❤️❤️❤️

Wait for next part🙂🙃🙂......💚💚💚

Sorry for not updating for long. From now on, it will be slow update cause I decided to finish my ZhanYi story 'You Can't Escape From Me' first then I will complete this story. I will try to update it once in a week. Stay tune and be paid. Love you all for supporting me. ❤️❤️❤️