Chapter 64

The news that General Su was going to get married quickly spread throughout Feiyun City.

    The city suddenly became lively.

    Three generations of the Su family are guarding here to keep one side safe. With them here, the local people feel at ease.

    Moreover, General Su's boss is not too young, and he has never been married. General Su Xiao is pregnant with a second child. He, the eldest brother, has not moved.

    Now I hear that General Su is really getting married. After hearing this, the common people are happier than their own son.

    The Su family's house was all set up. The red lanterns and all kinds of happy characters looked happy. The eldest princess found two red brocades, embroidered with dark patterns, which looked noble and grand, and asked the tailor to compare them. The height of the two made the clothes for the big wedding.

    He also asked people to wash the war horse several times in advance, and even paid attention to the red silk flowers tied on the chest.

.The people in the city spontaneously put the word "Happy" on the front of the house.

    Everyone knew that General Su wanted to marry the military division of Su, and no one raised any objection. As long as General Su is willing to get married, it will do, and the military division of Su is also a talent. The two are also quite suitable.

    Shen Kuo ordered ten cattle and sheep to be slaughtered to prepare food for the army. It is not an easy task to make a big pot of roasted meat, and all the cooks in the city have been mobilized.

    As soon as Shen Kuo came back from the county magistrate, he saw a lot of food being put outside the General's Mansion, including dried vegetables from his own home, as well as good things like bacon and eggs.

    They are all gifts from the common people. The food eaten in Mobei is really precious, and it is the best thing to do. This is still blocked, otherwise it will be blocked by the things sent by the common people.

.Their servants have been persuading people to take the things away, but these local people don't talk much, just leave the things and run away. Strengthening the defense these days, Shen Kuo called twenty people from the Huns who were growing potatoes in the prisoner of war camp.

    Still can not stop the enthusiasm of the people.

    Chu Yan was also transferred over to dissuade the people. When everyone saw that he was so tender and easy to talk, they stuffed them into his arms, resulting in the most things in his arms.

    When Chu Yan saw her eldest son, she had a bitter face and made Shen Kuo laugh.

    Shen Kuo ignored the expression of his servant who didn't complete the task, and returned to the mansion. As soon as he got home, he saw Su Muqian and the eldest princess tossing around. Thanks to my uncle, the little brat has made several red clothes these days, changing them every day.

    Children wear red, which is more and more cute.

.When Tuantuan saw Shen Kuo, he snorted, as if he wanted his father to rescue him, and Shen Kuo immediately picked up the cub and kissed him. Xiao Tuantuan lay softly in his arms, humming and humming endlessly, as if complaining.

    The eldest princess laughed at him: "This child is the closest to you."

    Shen Kuo raised his brows and said to the eldest princess, "You have to pay attention to the method of teasing children. When Tuantuan was a child, I asked people to smoke the clothes with the smell of milk, and the little brat would naturally come to me."