3

Today , everything is pretty normal, me admiring Luna . And her not having a clue about it , well I am thankful about it , but I was hoping for a eye contact.

A professor came and announced that our class will go for a camp or something similar next week, and of course I am so excited about it . Everyone is cheering up and shouting, but Luna seemed quiet , wait she is looking at the beautiful sky , that means she is happy about it , well I have been observing her for a very long time , so I am sure she is smiling right now that's why looked away so no one could notice, its called stalking sam

In extra class
Today we have extra classes too . It's almost dark outside and they are not letting us go.
Do they think we will become Einstein studying this much.?
Finally they let us go.

It is a bit more dark and dangerous in this street and guess what I am walking behind Luna .
Than I saw some bad boys , who are drunk , approaching her.
Oh shįt , I gotta save her , I immediately run to her , but before I could do anything she was already using her punches and kicks on them .
And they were like " let's us go we are so sorry "

I was terrified and shocked at the same time . I didn't had an idea of this talent of hers. It was really attractive. She is just so awesome. I just want to be her friend.

 I just want to be her friend

Luna : are you ok ?

Luna : are you ok ?

Same : y-yeah , than-thank you

Is she talking to me .? Oh I guess she probably saw that terrified expression of mine .
She started walking and I followed.

Sam : T-that was so c-cool.

Luna : hm?

Sam : I am sorry for not introducing myself before. I am Sam , Sam Roosevelt.

Of course I know I am popular but I am sure she doesn't know my name .

Luna : Luna

I know it already, should I ask her to be my friend, but I am afraid... ok ok the worst she can say is a no right.

Sam: hey will you please-

I stopped talking when i didn't saw her .I looked around and she wasn't anywhere near. I wasn't walking with her but standing still , lost in my thoughts. Maybe she left. It took me a lot of time to gather my courage to ask and she just left . . . ?
My sad life . But at least she didn't ignore me this time . I am glad :)

Thank you for reading
Please comment and vote if you like the story
Stay safe ✨💕