Dad?

I was just walking around the streets of New York when I saw something quite unusual near one of my local high schools. I was in high school just didn't go to this one, I'm Tony Starks daughter y/n but no one knows that because I go by the name Elizabeth Delachola. Gotta love those fake names. I immediately ran towards the park to make sure nothing too dangerous was happening, just ur casual gotta check on people. So fucking annoying I swear to god.
When I got to the park I realized it was worse then i thought, there were aliens attacking at everything geez. I didn't realize I was just standing in the middle of no where and I got blasted and it through me backward. I opened my eyes to see my dad looking at me worried "hey, you okay he hit you pretty hard" it was almost like he didn't recognize me ouch! "Dad?" I said surprised. "Y/n?!? Why are you here"
"Pfft dad I've been here since I was eight, mom left me here."
"SHE WHAT!"
"Yeah... oh well she was a fucking bitch any way" it was silent for a few seconds
"Oh yeah probably should take with that lAnGuAgE around you" I said annoyed
"No it's fine, here come with me I'm going to get you an actual room"
"Okay?"
My dad lead me to the avengers tower because some of the other avengers apparently dealt with the aliens. It was only about a 10 minute walk so we didn't bother calling a driver to pick us up. I had no idea where we were going I was just told to follow him.

Soon enough we arrived at the avengers tower and my dad walked in the doors with me and said this to something named Friday. "Friday, find a room that will best fit y/n"
"Of course sir, processing data now" a robotic voice said as a women with red hair came walking down the stairs.
She quoted "didn't think we were expecting visitors today"
"We weren't and she's not a visitor she's gonna be living here" my dad said as I stood there in shock
"Oh... wait who even is this?"
"Y/n Stark" I said proudly
"As in your daughter? I didn't even know you had a daughter" she asked my dad
"Yes as in my daughter, she used to live with her mom but apparently she left her here in nyc when y/n was eight"
"Sir, calculations finished y/n will be best to sleep on the 27th floor across from Peter and beside Natasha and Wanda" Friday said
"Perfect, thanks Friday, Hey Nat can u show her the way to the room in between yours and wandas? Make her feel welcome"
"Yes of course tony, come this way y/n"
I started to walk with Natasha and we went into the lift
"So what's it like around here" I said breaking the silence
" well there's never been EVERYONE here at once but your dad throws party all the time and we all eat together, well anyone who is here, and usually we kinda do our own things during the day"
"Oh cool"
"OMG YOU SHOULD COME SHOPPING WITH ME AND WANDA TODAY, you probably need a whole new wardrobe" she said with a smirk on her face
I laughed and responded "that would be so much fun!"
"Okay how about I'll come into ur room at 11?"
"Sounds good thanks Natasha"
"No problem but u can call me Nat, oh and here's your room, see you soon y/n!"

I walked into the huge room and explored a little bit. I decided to sit on the bed and read for a little bit.