Training Continues

The movie finished and i looked at my phone and saw that is was 6:25 (It was a really short movie). I went into the lift and went to floor 17 which had all the combat training rooms. I remember how when I was younger I would love to come down here and practice when I needed to clear my head. 

I went into combat room 4 which was the room no one ever used which was why it was my favorite. It was the farthest from the lift and everyone is too lazy to use it. 

I hung a punching bag on the hook that was attached to the ceiling and began to punch it. I have a multiple sequences that I have memorized in the back of my head but I always use my most simple one to warm up. As I moved on to some harder sequences the bag collapsed, sand gushing onto the floor. "oops" I grabbed another bag from off the side and began to do some kicks, again starting with a simple pattern.

There wasn't anything bothering me but for some reason I was hitting like my head was a jungle of thoughts, but I didn't question it and shrugged my shoulders as I continued. Soon I checked my phone and read that it was 6:55 so I decided to head over to training room one because I figured Nat wouldn't come to look for me in room 4. When I got there I wondered why no one was here but then I remembered that this is still early for a lot of people. I sat on my phone for a few minutes and then Nat came into the door. 

"Didn't know you were a room one kinda gal" she said looking surprised. 

"Me? Room One? yeah no, I just figured you would come in here first"

"Your not wrong, okay anyway let's get started. How about you pick, we can start with Punching, Kicking, Guns, or Specialized Weapons."

"Lets go with Guns"

"Sounds good, follow me"

We went into a room with pistols and assault rifles lined up against the wall. There were also a few long lanes with targets at the end of them. I picked up a pistol and stood at the end of a lane ready to shoot but Nat interrupted me.

"Woww calm down y/n, there's other things I need to teach you first. "

I ignored her and re loaded the pistol and shot all of the bullets right into the center of the target. 

"Well that was unexpected... wait why am I training you?"

"Honestly... I don't know." I said but I remembered that was kinda rude and quickly said "No offence"

"No no its fine, it's actually true. Hang on I'm gonna call Tony down here"

She walked over to a phone in the corner and dialed in a number and asked my dad to come down to the training room. A few moments later my Dad walked in the room. 

"What's wrong did she hurt herself??" He said almost worried. Who was he kidding, I don't get hurt.

"No No, I'm wondering why the fuck I'm training her" 

"Language" Steve said as he walked past

"well I thought she might be a little rusty but apparently not" Man that one hurt 

"Ouch" I said out loud

"Sorry y/n didn't think you would have been practicing all these years"

"It's fine."

"Well since Nat asked me why shes training you I assume that means your doing fine so i'm pulling all your training sessions that are one on one with the others because you clearly don't need help but if you want a lesson on something specific let me know" My dad said as he walked out the door

"SOUNDS GOOD DAD" 

I said bye to Nat and went up to my room and relaxed for a little bit but I soon heard a knock on the door. "Come In!" The door opened and Peter's face peeked through.