Alpha!Reader fux

"Come sit on Mommy's lap, Babyboy." You beckon, smirking smugly at your sussy little omega as he shyly enters the room. "You shouldn't work such long hours. It's not good for your fertility."

Benefits Sharpie's shoulders visibly slump, all the stress from his long day spewing epic facts and crushing libtards sliding off his slim omeganly shoulders at the sight of his alpha.

"I'm sorry Mommy," Been murmurs softly, biting through his lip and running a hand through his short hair. "I know how much you want me ROUND with your KITTENS."

You grasp his forearms with your hands, towering over him like the big strong alpha you are. He looks so petite and helpless below you, like you could snap him in half. But you know how strong and durable he really is.

"Sweetheart," you purr as you push him up against you, bedroom eyes flashing alpha red. "I missed you a lot while you were gone."

You can tell from the kawaii blush on his cheeks that he can feel your hard, girthy rod digging into his front, and you trace it lovingly with your fingers.

"O-oh?" He stutters bashfully, ears flattening against his head as he avoids meeting your steaming gaze.

You slide your hand from his face to his neck, and down to his chest, and then to...other places.

Ickle Benny Bencil Sharpener was a virgin when you'd found him.

He'd married a lovely beta woman for appearance's sake, but he'd never shared her bed. She could never give him what he really needed, which was an alpha's slithering snake slipping into his dripping folds and fucking him into next month.

But oh, he was no virgin now. You simply couldn't resist his delicious smell of facts and logic, or the curve of his tiny omeganly form as it fit against your own hard lines.

Even still, his shyness never waned. Every time you took him, he still shivered the same, eyes growing hazy with need. He still wanted you just as desperately as he wanted you the first time you made love, which had been in a Wendy's drive-through.

His love canal is just as tight now as it was back then, fluttering tantalizingly as you dip the tip of your pointer finger into his dripping folds.

He's on the kitchen table, spread out like the most condescending thanksgiving feast you've ever seen, slimey slick pouring in steady rivers from his pussy.

You lick his sinful sex-pus off your fingers. Yum. Cucumber. You love a good cuc.

You lose yourself in watching him as he falls apart under your touch. Every slip and slide and press has him moaning and purring like a sputtering old engine trying to whir to life.

It's amusing to watch, but you quickly grow bored as your breeding stick throbs with need.

When your thick hungry worm finally breeches his entrance, he screams out in ecstasy.

———

Your knot inflates inside him like a balloon, making him look seventeen months pregnant already as it pulses and glows in his tiny form.

You both stay there, basking in the afterglow as thick globs of your hot alpha secret-sauce pumps into your omega's hungry womblands.

His baby pouch burbles as you slide your magestic dong out, and he whines pitifully like the desperate bottom he is.

Gallons of bussy-nourishment starts pouring from his moist cavern and you smirk smirkingly down at your sussy little republican baka.

"Good job, sweetheart. You did so well for Momma."

(...part 2...? 😳💦)