﹙💋﹚ : 𝖙wo

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

@michisnovia :: don't steal.

"How many fingers am I holding?"

"Those are paws." You sluggishly answered, ignoring the screeching. "Am I still dreaming?" You asked to no one in particular. "I wish, if you were in fact dreaming, you wouldn't be as badly hurt." You opened your once closed eyes and turned to look at the bird mask. "Ah! Why do you look like that?!" You screamed although your body hurt after the outburst, you coughed; rattling your body.

"I won't take any offense to your statement as you're a mere magic-less human." Oh, damn, what an insult. 

"Magic-less? Magic real?" You tried to get some answer, but he blew that off and pulled out a clipboard and pen. "(Name) Hanagaki, right?" He asked as you nodded. "You were fighting Kisaki and he got ran over? Do you know how he's holding up, do you remember anything else beside that; did anybody else get hurt?" His beak pointed in your direction.

"I-I don't know." The image of Kakucho, your childhood friend getting shot Izana as well, hopefully Emma was ok, Draken, Hakkai, Angry, Chifuyu, and Mikey....Mikey the loss of another sibling. Hina too, was she ok? Did you make her upset again? The girl you held feelings just slipped out of your grasp, again. What about Naoto? What about Naoto? Was he alive? Dead? Scratching death's door? Hopefully not, but as how everything has been going you couldn't help but imagine the worse.