Part 2: No Homo

Eventually, Oliver looked back at Regie, "R-Regie...please stop, the others might hear us..."

Regie smirked softly and giggled, "you might wanna keep quiet love."

"But...do you wanna do this..? Am I getting too carried away..?"

"I-I wanna do this Regie.."

Regie nodded slowly, getting up to lock the door as he walked over to Oliver, straddling on top of him and pressed his lips against his.

Their lips perfectly connected together as the kiss was deep, but passionate.

Oliver hummed softly against Regie's lips, his hand holding onto Regie's broad shoulders as he continued kissing the older.

Regie's hands roamed around his body, lifting up his shirt and held onto his small waist, making Oliver slightly shiver at his touch, which made Regie smirk.

Regie flipped him over on his stomach after pulling away from the kiss. He licked his lips, smacking his bottom and groping it, which made Oliver cover his face in the pillows.

"Do you need to be prepped?" Regie asked, watching Oli nod.

The older then started removing his pants slowly, throwing them aside and started slowly pulling down his boxers, biting his lip at the sight of the younger.

Licking his index finger, Regie then slowly pushed his finger inside Oli, making Oli hiss at the feeling.

"You ok Oli?" Regie asked in a soft tone.

Oliver nodded and adjusted to his finger, eventually giving Regie the ok to move.

Regie nodded, slowly moving his finger in and out of Oli. He buried his face in a pillow, soft moans escaping his lips.

Regie couldn't help but giggle to himself, just hearing the younger made him more excited. "Does it feel good love?"

Oli nodded, gently moving his hips against his finger.

Minutes later, and Regie was just destroying Oliver. Oliver trying not to moan so loud, so he had to assess by using his pillow.

Regie grabbed his plush bottom, snapping his hips hard into him as he let out a quiet groan.

"Fuck you feel so good.." Regie whispered softly as he watched Oli gripping onto the sheets for dear life.

Oliver felt a knot in his stomach, moving his face away from the pillow as he said, "I-I think I'm close regie..!"

Regie nodded, grabbing his hair and shoving his face back in the pillow, snapping his hips a lot harder into him than he was before, later releasing deep inside him.

Oliver dirtied up the sheets and his stomach, feeling Regie slowly pull out as plopped next to him.

"No homo?" Regie asked.

Oliver let out a breathy laughed, "no homo."

(IM REALLY SOORY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUYS)