Chapter 6

When Amy , Ty and lyndy got into the house lyndy went to her room to play while Amy and Ty talked.
"Do you want to tell me what happened out there?" Asked Amy.
"I'm sorry that "Ty apologized .
"It's okay I just want to know what's going on " said Amy softly.
"Do you remember how much of a mess Luke was when he first came here?" Asked Ty.   "Yes yes I do " said Amy .  "When I saw how much he was struggling without any guidance I vowed to myself that if anything ever happened to you I wouldn't let it destroy me" said Ty.   "I hope you wouldn't but I don't understand what that has to do the bike" said Amy.   "I sold the motorcycle because I saw you struggling to help me make ends meet then I saw that bullet coming towards you and I felt like the world was going to end and seeing that bike made me realize that I don't want to be the reason your world crumbles" said Ty.
"Honey look at me I'm so sorry you had to go through that but If anything ever happened to me I would want you to move on with your life" said Amy.     "Right back at you" said Ty.   "God I hope we have a long time before this hypothetical becomes a reality" said Amy .    "It will be " Ty assured her.  "So what are you going to do with the bike" Asked Amy.   "I'm not sure " said Ty.

That night.
Ty was putting lyndy to bed .   "Daddy?" Asked lyndy.   "Yes sweetie?" Asked Ty.   "Are you going keep the motorcycle?" Asked lyndy.   "I'm not sure " said Ty.   "I hope you do " said lyndy smiling.  "You want to ride it don't you?" Asked Ty.   "Can I?" Asked lyndy excitedly.   "We can do that " said Ty smiling.   "You're so my daughter " he thought.

To Be Continued...

-Kaylen