The Zero Gravity Series: An Overview

S. Y. 2013-2014. Synchronize your mindset. Think like the smartest junior high school student in your school. You've got the perfect life: high grades, wonderful friends, nice teachers, supportive parents. Many envy you yet you search for something wrong in your past to mar your optimism. You start to do bad deeds, even the ones you once thought you never could, because you felt you don't deserve to be loved.

I didn't intend to create a "haven" up there for myself but I seem to enjoy the indifference.

But this guy always knocks, since last year, and asks me,"Do you think that this life you're changing is the one destined for you?"

I scoffed,"Why? Do you care?"

He said, "I know you've got a heart of stone but I believe there's still hope for you."

This is my story, where getting high doesn't mean to do actual vices. It means to inflate one's pride and get stuck in the wrong direction. I don't wanna come down and get others' pity. This is my impenetrability.

This is....

ZERO GRAVITY

@----;--------

What is the first thing you can think of when you here the phrase Zero-G? Floating in mid-air? Outer space perhaps? But this story isn't about that. Sure, there is still some floating in the story but that's not the point. Do you ever think, in another perspective, that zero gravity can mean getting high? Not getting high with drugs, but getting high and stuck in the wrong direction. That's what Faith Anderson made herself get into. The smartest and highly respected girl student in the High School Department of a leading Catholic school is now secretly addicted to porn and masturbation, numbed by several wrongdoings which leads to her stoic self, doesn't care which is right or wrong, and sometimes doesn't remember that God is always watching her. All the while, she thinks that there is no hope of change for someone like her and she is not worthy to be loved and respected. Do you think someone can rescue her and change her life before she graduates?