4

Hazel pov: it was 10:30pm and me, my sisters and my two best friends Meliyah and Mariah were getting ready to go to the club for my birthday. When it comes to turning up imma do just that. Once we got to the club it was packed and very lit. Meliyah rented a section for us so we made our way over there. We were dancing and smoking and just living our best lives. This would be a birthday I would never forget .

Security: wassup Mr. Boss man Dante !

Dante: wassup Lee , how things running tonight?

Security: so far so good man

Dante: that's what I like to hear (walking inside the club

Dj: oh shittt We got the Boss Man in the building !!! Everybody make some noise for Club Exotic's very own Dante Jenkins !

( Everybody starts clapping and cheering )

Dante pov: I'm Dante Jenkins and I'm 32 years old. I'm the owner of Club Exotic.I own  two locations , this one and I have a club in Dallas, Texas Called Club Reign.Plus I got my own liquor company. I make tons of money. I splurge on random shit too. Money ain't never been a issue for me.  I walked around the club talking with my staff and some customers. Then I made my way to the vip sections cause I seen somebody was celebrating their birthday.

Dante: wassup ladies, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves. I'm Dante the club's owner

Ashley: looking him up and down ) oh yes we are enjoying everything about this club

Dante:smirks) glad to hear, so who's the birthday girl ?

Meliyah: my bestie Hazel ( pointing to Hazel )

Dante: what's your favorite drink ? I'll have a bottle sent up

Hazel:(smirks) I'm only 18

Dante:licks his lips) I won't tell if you don't

Mariah:whispering to her) get the fucking bottle bitch

Hazel: pink Whitney and Hennessy

Dante: yo tori

Tori: yes Dante ?(walking over  to him)

Dante: can you get the birthday girl here a bottle of pink Whitney and bottle of Hennessy please?

Tori: sure thing coming right up

Hazel pov: this man was so fucking fine! When I tell y'all I would drop my panties right there if he told me to! He know he fine to cause his demeanor and vibe gives off confidence. The bottle girl returned with our bottles and sat them on the table. I'm not really a drinker but I'll sip a little something.

Dante:  enjoy the rest of y'all night ladies and happy birthday beautiful ( kisses Hazel's hand)

Hazel:blushing) thank you....

(Dante below)