A Trip Through The Zone

We open up to the Ghost Zone, where Danny as Phantom is seen floating in the void, Luci by his side as they look determined.

Danny: Okay, Fenton. You've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again.

Luci: We've done it once, We can do it again.

However, the camera suddenly zooms out, revealing Danny to be holding a map and Luci looking at it with him, along with Tucker and Sam in the Specter Speeder.

Danny: We turn left at Skulker's Island then right at Walker's Jail. Or is it left at Walker's Jail and right at Skulker's Island?

Sam: Um, are we ever going home? Or are we still playing lost in the Ghost Zone?

Luci: Hey! We're not lost. Our expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a u-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home.

Danny: Oh wait, that's a thumb print.

Luci: Fuck!

Tucker: If we don't get back soon I'm gonna die of starvation. I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding.

Danny: Would you guys quit complaining? If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to know the enemy's territory inside and out so we, uh, don't get lost.

Luci: Ah great.

The little ghost looks around the area, stopping as he spots a forest like islande floating not too far from where they were.

Luci: See, look. An island. Let's just park there really quick and orient ourselves.

With a nod from Sam, she directed the Specter Speeder to the island and landed just as Danny and Luci caught up, the two teens exited the vehicle, wearing what seemed to be astronaut helmets over their heads and backpacks connected to the backs of them.

Tucker: Good thing the Speeder has these Fenton Regulators in the back in case of emergency.

Luci: Stylish and functional. Now, let's see about getting you guys home. I think we're somewhere in the East-Southern quadrant.

Sam: Alright then. I'll be right back, I gotta.... Powder my nose.

Danny: Bit of an odd way to put it, but okay. Just make sure the tracker in your respirator is on so that way we can track you in case you get lost.

Nodding, the girl walked into the forest, looking around as she went. Orange trees topped with blue-green leaves were everywhere to go with the unnaturally green grass. As Sam stopped in front of a tree and shrugged, she was about to...... *cough*, when some sort of presence filled her mind, causing her to turn into another direction and investigate.

Sam: What.... Is that? It's like something is... calling to me.

As she made her way forward, she stumbled upon what seemed to be a vast grove like location, light flooding into it and showing multiple rainbow colored flowers and a babbling blue-green brook. Sam smiled in amazement of the place as she walked forward, before stopping as she encountered a massive figure in the center of the grove.

???: So... Another one seems to have found our plateau.....

The figure looks down as Sam gasps in awe of the scale of the figure, which was obviously a ghost. It was a vaguely humanoid being composed of plant-matter in the form of vines with a face. He has red eyes, darker green hands, a sharp beak-like mouth, shoulder pads, a green cape, and four spikes on his head.

 He has red eyes, darker green hands, a sharp beak-like mouth, shoulder pads, a green cape, and four spikes on his head