1. - 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎-𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"According to rumor, there are 7 Mysteries inside this school."

"It is said if you discover the truth hidden behind these mysteries, something will occur."

"Oh, you haven't heard of them yet?"

"Then I'll tell you about one of them! The most well-known of them all..."

"The seventh mystery, Hanako-san of the toilet."

A boy opens the bathroom door..

"The rumor says, in the third stall of the third floor girl's bathroom in the old building.. resides Hanako-san; they will grant a wish for anyone who successfully summons her-But in exchange, she will take something precious from them."

"To summon her, you must knock three times

knock knock knock...

"And then...."

The boy in front of the bathroom stall hesitates, yet says timidly..

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, ... are you there?"

Creak

The boy's feet stays glued onto the floor, trembling in fear.

"I'm here~!"

The door creaks open, just to see that there is no one inside the stall. The boy sighs in relief. "Phew.." The boy smiles. It was just my imagina-

Someone out of a sudden, places their hand on the boy's shoulder. "Behind you." A voice says. The boy shakily gives the hand on his shoulder a side look.

"AH-!" The boy squeezes his eyes shut and quickly attacks; Though, his attacks were useless. He opens his eyes and saw that his hands went through the slightly translucent body in front of him.

He had mixed emotions right now, panicked, scared, & shocked.

The unknown person in front of him starts laughing "Hehehehe... Ahahaha-!!"

The boy makes eye contact with the unknown supernatural. A girl's voice-? The girl apparition stares at him, smiling widely. "Are you alright?"

Of course, the boy was still frightened. "AH!!" He quickly backs away, accidentally slamming his back against the bathroom door.

A translucent body, Will-O-Wisps, and an old school uniform.

The boy gasps. "A-Are you.." He manages to say. "I'm a ghost!" The translucent girl responds. "Seventh of the school's seven mysteries, Hanako-san of the toilet." She grins and introduces herself. "Pleasured to meet you~!"

"Hanako-san!? I.." The boy was shocked. They have a much different appearrance than the one mentioned in the rumors. "I-Impossible! Where's the bob hairstyle and the red skirt?!"

"That stuff's out of fashion these days... and that's not my style either." The apparition explains.

"This ghost is suprisingly.. trendy!"