The meeting

U were running for ur life when u saw ur sister Natasha talking to a blonde dude so u went to see if it was really her when it was her so u went to talk to her "nat is that u its me y/n is that really u" u said nat saw u "y/n- Y/N ITS U COME HERE U I MISSED U SO MUCH IM SO SORRY" nat said and hugged u "its ok and i missed u too big sis so whos him ur boyfriend" u guys broke the hug "jaja no hes a friend from work" she said still laughing "uh hi im Steve rogers oh and nat tony is waiting for us so we should go now" he said "ok lets go y/n u r coming with us ok" nat said "yeah ok lets go can we get Starbucks on the way?" "Fine what do u want" nat asked "u know the same one pink drink with coconut milk duh" a few minutes later they were there Nat got out the car and Steve to y/n was still looking around like a lost kid but she finally got out the car there all went inside tony was there looking at his phone eating a fruit "so what do u need us for?" Nat question "theres a new mission but first who is she and how old is she?" Tony asked confused "im y/n and im 25 yrs old and single oh and sister of nat here" u say looking around "ok so nat has a sister great can u do something?" Tony asked "yeah i can read minds and im a trained assistant just like nat" u said " ok well we need a other person so ur in welcome to the avengers" tony said "congrats sis!,but tony whats the mission?"nat asked "yeah we just drove like half in hour to be here so" steve said to tony "oh right u guys will have to spy on some people there names r Leah,Jayla and Jonathan they r the most wanted so be careful and u will be goin with Wanda but only nat and y/n so get ready and in two hours u guys will go in the mean time nat go show y/n her room i will call Wanda" tony said.
( this is my first book so please dont make fun of it )