"The first time love"

Y/n pov
Nat showed me my room it was really nice but it need more me so ima decorate my way.

(Heres how the room looked like)

 (And now this is what it looks like im sorry if u dont like it)

"There its just my style"  then nat came in "hi y/n wow nice room" she say "thx i worked hard to make it look pretty" i said "well it is anyways the mission is in one hour get ready and Wanda is downstairs if u want to see her ok" nat said "kk ima...

"There its just my style" then nat came in "hi y/n wow nice room" she say "thx i worked hard to make it look pretty" i said "well it is anyways the mission is in one hour get ready and Wanda is downstairs if u want to see her ok" nat said "kk ima het ready and i will go down in a bit" i said "ok and dont wear bright colors wear black and put ur hair up in a bun or sum thing" nat told me she then close the door (in her mind) " uh what do i wear i have nothing well i can wear this its pretty nice with some heels and i will put my hair in a messy bun ok got the outfits ready now to put it on".
End of y/n pov

When she was putting on makeup she felt someone watching and she turn around and it was Wanda she was watching her "hi im Wanda" she said waving at her "hi Wanda im y/n and for how long have u been there?" U asked " oh not for long i just got here i saw u putting ur makeup on thats it" Wanda explain her self "oh ok well is this fine its my first time on a mission with u guys" u said to her "its really pretty and ur really pretty too" she said kinda blushing "thx ur also really pretty" u said "well theres always a first time love" Wanda said.
(Im sorry if the chapter is short and im sorry if its not really good its my first time)
318 words