Thirty eight

Minju's POV

Now that Hyewon mention it.. Everything connects now.. Why my grandparents are living away from us, why Hyewon hated my dad, why my dad is so insecure everytime I mention them.. We dont even do the things we usually do when my mom is still alive.. The family gatherings, the dinners, the sleep overs.. Everything.

"Minju.." Sakura approach me as she hand me her handkerchief, only then I notice I was already crying.

"Thank you.." I accepted it as I wipe my tears, my other hand was carressing Chaewon's hair, my unnie who suffered a lot.

"I'm sure you know more Hyewon.. Spill it it before you regret it.." Chaeyeon said, Eunbi, Yena and Yuri insist we can just end that conversation but Hyewon nod.

"Min... The one who really killed your mom.." My tears stop flowing as my full attention went to her.

"I-Its your dad too..." That guy.

Whom I admire..

Who I respect the most..

Who I loved..

Who is my remaining family.

'T-That bastard..'

"D-Do you have any proof?" I keep myself calm as much as I want to shout, Chaewon is sleeping, I just cant disturb her.

"Of course.. I am not a private investigator for nothing Minju.." Hyewon said, I nod as I look at Chaewon, I'm suddenly glad too because we are not related.

"Its much better if everything we heard stay here.." Eunbi said as she keep Wonyoung close to her, I look at Eunbi and mumble a thank you.

"Y-You guys.. Dont ever keep anything from us.. We get worried too.." Chaeyeon said, I hum. I look around and Yena and Yuri was holding hands while Yuri's head was resting on Yena's shoulder. How I wish we can be like them Chaewon-unnie.

"Sorry.. But I'm on the move.. I will fix it so please I hope nobody will speak this to anyone.." Hyewon said, I nod.

"Of course.. The safety of my friends are at stake.." Yena said, I smile at her.

"Thank you.."

"For now.. Let's forget this first.. Everyone went here to relax right?" Sakura clap her hand and smile at me.

"Yeah..-"

"Wait.. Does anyone smell that..?" Chaeyeon suddenly said, I look around and try to smell the air, something smell like burnin-

"B-BABE?! THE MEAT!!" Yuri push Yena to stand but its too late, the meat are already charcoal.

"Oh god.. Why didn't you watch over it?!"

"I cant watch it because your head was rested on my neck!"

"So its my fault now?!"

"I didn't said it! You said it!"

"That's pretty normal already.." Chaeyeon look at me, I giggle and nod.

'Mom.. There must be a reason why you let me meet Chaewon.. We both have the same goal.. To find the justice and to reveal what he did to you..'

Chaewon's POV

"WHAT THE F- GET A ROOM PLEASE!!"

"W-WE WILL JUST KISS GOODNIGHT WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Its Yena and Eunbi's voice, I tried to open my eyes but I'm still tired, did I get drunk? What the heck-

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Chaeyeon's laugh.

"Look wtf!"

'W-Wait... That is Hyewon's voice..-'