love in the undercity

As Ekko and Jinx run off in the streets when they were younger,they would always hold hands and tell each other everything about them selfs, like, about their past life's and other things too! But then one day another girl came into the under-city, her name was Jessica, Ekko introduced himself to her, but Jinx didn't like the idea off her, so she just ignored her and focused on Ekko... everything was going great but until.. something bad happened...

Something bad is about to happen

So as I was saying friends, Jessica and Ekko became really close, and Jinx didn't like the idea of them being close as they were... so Jinx threatened her to stop seeing Ekko forever, and of course Jessica left and never came back, then Ekko asked Jinx where Jessica was, but Jinx didn't answer and walked away without saying anything to Ekko,then Ekko got real suspicious about Jinx, so he went up to her and asked her "Jinx tell me the truth,where is Jessica?!, or else where not being friends again!"...

May the truth be told.

Jinx explained everything to Ekko and told him she was jealous of Jessica, then Ekko asked why? Then Jinx said "I was jealous because,I thought you and her were going to get close together, and I worried you'd forget about me.. so I told her to leave.." then Ekko forgave her and they hugged each other tight :)

The end..