Chapter 5

Sana's POV

I arrived early at the Company earlier than my Boss, of course I wanted to impress her.

I sat on my table and suddenly I saw Mina walking towards me.

Mina hugged me "What are you doing here early? Don't you have an own company to manage?" I teased.

Mina laughed at me "I have Sana, it's just that We have a meeting with the collaboration and I decided to stop by earlier before Momo gets here" I looked at her confused.

"Forget the Momo yesterday, forget the Nayeon and Jeongyeon yesterday. Don't be surprised if they are not a lovey dovey or Momo's not smiling" I get it they are all serious when it comes to work.

"Thanks for the Information Minari" I hugged her one more time, she handed me a coffee "Have Coffee first and just wait till Momo gets here before asking her for coffee"

"I'll get going Sana I'll see you later" she walked away from me, I guess she's going on the conference room.

A minutes later I saw Momo walked in with her blanked faced just like the first time we met, it's true the Yesterday Momo is gone.

She's wearing a black suit she kinda looked hot.

Oh my God Sana she's your boss what are you even thinking

She's wearing the same as Mina but she's hotter oh please stop with the hot thing.

She walked pass me while I bowed to her, she signaled to follow her in her office.

"What's my schedule?" She asked while she sat down, I took a look on her schedule

"You have a conference meeting with Myoui Amour Apparel and YJ Shoe at 9am, a 12pm Lunch with Mr. Smith and a 3pm meeting with Ms. Myoui" I stated, she looked at me like she's thinking of something.

"Ok yeah, Cancel the lunch with Mr. Smith" she said "Pardon?" I didn't understand maybe because she doesn't want to collaborate with Mr. Smith?

She just sighed "Just cancel, tell him I have a lunch with Ms. Myoui. And if you're curious no it's not a business he's trying to court me so cancel it" she explained it's like She can read mind.

She didn't let me get her coffee so I walked out on her office.

It's time for the conference, we walked in and saw Mina, Ms. Yoo and Ms. Im with the other board members.

"Ms. Myoui please fix your tie" Momo said while I landed my sight on Mina's tie.

"Can your secretary do it instead?" She smirked at Momo and Momo glared at her

"I don't mind Miss" I walked towards her and Fixes her tie, I can feel Momo's staring at me.

They all settle down and started the Meeting.

They all looked so serious even Mina.

The meeting finished like for a hour and a half, I was exhausted taking notes.

"Mina come lunch with me" Momo said while they walk towards her office I was behind them.

"Did you cancel it Again with Smith? I told you give him a chance" Mina told her but she just shooked her head "No I'm not planning to date anyone right now Mina".

"Ok fine but Sana will come" they both turned around and looked at me.

"It's ok I guess" Momo said she fcking smiled at me, it's a death for me.

Wait what are you saying Sana.