I'm slowly dying

This takes place one week after the last chapter. And yes they got Wen Ning out from under all those rabbits but it took them three hours with all of them working on it without a break.

Xue Yangs POV:

Xue Yang laid on his bed with his eyes closed deep in thought. * Yuer I know they said the ritual destroyed your soul but I believe you're soul still exists shattered into a million pieces. These next few days I'll be doing some things you'll probably not like but I know it'll help bring you back. I'm sorry to bring you back into a world full of pain away from your final peace but I need you here and I know that's selfish but I don't think I can survive without you.

A small smile graced his face as he remembered the first time they met.

Who's that? Xue Yang asked Jin Guangyao. Don't get anywhere near him. What is he your manwhore or something?Xue Yang shut the hell up there is work we must get done. Fineeee.

Xue Yang laughed. That morning I first saw you. I thought you would be a toy to break but you wouldn't break. You were like black jade beautiful and looks like thin glass that would fall to peace's once touched yet you were unbreakable. I

Hey! Xue Yang yelled while waving his arms trying to gain Mo Xuanyu's attention. Can this one help you? Maybe. What year are you in? 16th why? Cool I'm in my 18th year! Are you trying to befriend this one? Mhm! So do you want to be friends! This one supposes so. Yay! You're very easy to excite. Am I? I didn't think I was. You are you seem sweet to. Sweet? Yeah sweet. Like sugar? Have you never been called sweet before? I don't usually get called good things. Neither do I. Well you're nice! Thanks. So what's your name? Xue Yang! This one is Mo Xuanyu. 

God Yuer if I don't get you back soon I might just come and join you. That would be easier wouldn't it? I might just go do that. I'll be joining you soon Yuer...