From Low To High

Marvel. Marvel, Marvel, Marvel.
Marvel was my life, Yeah, many girls, maybe even boys my age would say such a thing. But to me, Marvel was my happiness , and I know how absolutely stupid that might sound, but I was going through so much at the time and I needed some sort of escapism, it was that and music. But marvel was my favourite thing ever, it was something i've loved since I was 4 years old, yeah maybe they're "just movies" to you, but to me? Marvel is more than that.

January 15th 2022

I had just got back from my friends house, I said hey to my mom and went up into my room, me and my friend had just re-watched Avengers Endgame at her house, that was all I was thinking about.
I changed into a comfortable outfit and sat down, I opened my phone and scrolled through TikTok, After a bit I just got tired and I was about to go to bed...

"I shifted" I saw a video on my For You Page say, I was confused, I'd heard about shifting before but I assumed it wasn't real. Nothing could be THAT amazing. Shifting to a reality and meeting all your favourite people? Seeing things you'd never see in this reality? FEELING things you'd never see in this reality? It all seemed like one big joke, but then, I opened up the comments, I saw someone in the comments say they had also shifted, I opened up their page and the first, pinned video was "I shifted to the MCU" I might've screamed. I wanted to do that, I wanted to be that person, but then again, what if it was all a lie, what if they had made it up for views, or for attention? I'd always believed in the multiverse, i'd always believed there was something better than this life, bigger. that there were infinite realities, but, shifting? Actually going there?
Too good to be true. I may just be an over-thinker, but I didn't believe it, although, there was a part of me that wanted to believe it, I wanted to be with my comfort characters, I wanted to be there, to explore different realities with no care in the world. I went to bed, not thinking much of it, I was extremely tired after all.

I woke up the next day, after about an hour I opened up my phone, still thinking about shifting, I decided to text my friend Bella who is really into astrology and all that sort of stuff, I thought maybe she would know about shifting

"What do you know about shifting" I texted her, we were in a google meet, but I didn't care as much, I just wanted to know about shifting.
"There are different methods and time ratios" weird, time ratios scare me.
"okay but is it like 100% real? Have you done it?!" I asked her, hoping for her to say yes
"I've researched about it, it seems safe, I haven't done it. I'm too scared."

Okay, cool. Maybe I should text my friend Mady, she used to talk to me about shifting but me and her have stopped talking lately.
"Hey mady, weird question, did you ever end up shifting?" I asked her, again I was hoping for a "yes"
"Nah, I gave up, I don't think it's real anymore"
ugh. All I wanted was a yes.
I decided to go on twitter, reading more and more about shifting and quantum jumping, by the time it was 3:00pm, I knew so much about it, I believed in it.