Bitch 5

Yassie's POV

I woke up the next morning with Blaze.

Wag kayong green. Natulog lang kami. Tss.

He's still sleeping peacefully, while hugging me.

Tss. Paano ako babangon?

Tinapik ko ang pisngi niya. "Blaze.. "

"Hmm?.." he hummed but still don't move. "Move." I said and he slowly opened his eyes.

He kissed me on the forehead. "Goodmorning." He said and I smiled. "Goodmorning too. Now, move. I need to pee." I said then he kissed me again and rolled on the other side of the bed.

Pumasok ako sa wash room and did my morning rituals. Buti nalang nay extra toothbrush dito.

After that, lumabas ako ng washroom and searched for my phone. I saw it at Blaze's side table.

I unlocked it and checked my inbox.

7 messages. 4 from Chanelle, 2 from mom and 1 from an unregistered number.

I opened Elle's messages saying 'kamusta ang date?' and more about what happened yesterday. Si Mommy naman nangangamusta and texted me the address kung saan kami magmimeet.

I opened the last message.

From: 09123456789

Enjoy your days with the Strauss Clan, Yanna. We'll be meeting soon.

-asdfghjkl

Who the heck was that?

I don't know why but I felt nervous.

Pakiramdam ko may hindi magandang mangyayari.

I texted that number. I know, hindi lang ito basta prank.

To: 09123456789

Who are you?

Sent.

Minutes passed pero wala paring reply. I decided to dial it but my phone suddenly beeped.

From: 09123456789

Soon Yanna Cassandra. You'll meet me soon.

-asdfghjkl

Lalo lang akong kinabahan. I just decided to delete the messages and forget what happened.

I feel someone hugged me. Sino pa ba? Tss.

"What's wrong baby? Occupied ka na naman." He asked.

I removed his hands on my waist and I faced him and smiled. "Nothing. Mom just texted me the address where we would meet later." I said.

"Okay then. Sasamahan kita." He said and I nodded. "Go brush now. I'm hungry." I said while pushing him to the wash room.

"Eat me then." He said and I blushed. What the hell?

"W-what?!" Gosh! Did I just blushed and stutter?

He kissed my lips, "You're so cute when you blush baby." He said then ran to the wash room.

"Argh! Blaze you'll pay for this!" I shouted and I heard him chuckle. Binuksan niya ang pinto ng wash room.

"Pay for what? For making you blush and stutter?" He said and again I felt I blushed.. IN ANGER!

I ran towards the bathroom door and was about to punch him but he closed it immediately.